Bad
Good

If you can get Ms Meghan for pre primary, you'll be fine. The program there is great, my kid always seemed happy and brought home great work.

The teachers greet me whenever I arrive for either of my grandchildren and seem enthusiastic. My grandson was reading by age four and knew his letters when he was two and loves going to school. They put on a great and ambitious production for the entire school each year. His younger sister has just started and seems to be following in his footsteps.

My son attended Growing Place for 2 yrs. His first teacher was not very nice to deal with & she had trouble handling the kids. His second teacher was nice but they didn't really help him academically. The facility is nice yet the academics are lacking.

My daughter has been attending The Growing Place for over a year now and I am extremely pleased. I visited a lot of Montessori schools and am very happy with my choice. I find the teachers to be very loving and it is very obvious that they love their jobs. I will definitly have my daughter attend private kindergarten there.

I found most of the teachers are not loving. When you drop you kid to school they don't welcome or greet the kid. Otherwise the school is ok.

Last modified The Growing Place Montessori is a Private school that serves grades K-3