Bad
Good

This school helped my son get his confidence back! He left his traditional high school with a 2.1 gpa and actually now has a 4.0 with Abraxas. They have really dedicated and attentive staff. We are so pleased with our experience.

An extremely UNDERRATED school!!! An opportunity for students to succeed and to learn at their pace, without getting lost in the large student to teacher ratio at the other local High Schools. Great teachers, great programs, and unique ways to build students up for life after school. Thank you Abraxas, for being the High School listed on my r sum .

This school CHANGED MY LIFE for the better. Abraxas was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I will never forget the kindness of each and every teacher and faculty member!

The students of Abraxas are young men and women who succeed facing tremendous adversity-they are the brave hearts of our school!

Because it ROCKS! and the teachers are awesome!

Abraxas gives the student an opportunity to earn a high school diploma with many of the skills needed to be successful in life after school. It also gives the parents the emotional high they desearve when seeing their son or daughter graduate.

As a continuation school, most students are sent here for credit recovery, NOT discipline issues. It is heartwarming to see the students enter as young, angry and confused kids and watch them grow and mature into responsible young adults when they leave . . as graduates!

I love Abraxas because you get to be in smaller classes and you actually have a true relationship with your teachers and classmates. I always did very well at abraxas. I love that school, and I wouldnt change my experience there for anything. Going to Abraxas actually helped me like school, and want to get my work done, and graduate.

I love Abraxas...it gives students who don't fit in at the comprehensive high schools the opportunity to succeed. With smaller class sizes and a year-round schedule students receive more attention in a small class setting.

Hi, my name is Tanya. I am an Abraxas High School Graduate of 2006. Abraxas is one of the most amazing schools. My mother recently passed away, but during my academic youth she was suffering with cancer. I fell behind in school and Abraxas was a second chance for me. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students that go to Abraxas, and go out of their way to get to know you and help you succeed academically. Abraxas has peer support groups and many recourses to help you succeed. If it was not for Abraxas, I would not have graduated high school, or received my 3.6 GPA and 5 different scholarships. I also wouldn't be here in Santa Barbara going to college. Thanks Abraxas! The Teacher student bond goes beyond the classroom, teachers and faculty were at my moms funeral to support me.

Last modified Abraxas Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12