Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted March 06, 2016
Student don't always have time to do it and they learn to much in school already

Develops respect: Agree

Posted December 08, 2015
They try. But it's really the job of the parents to do this. The school tries, for sure.

Posted December 08, 2015
Great teachers! The teachers are committed. We used to have better involvement with the foundation and PTA. That has fallen apart, unfortunately. But my son is still getting a good education.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Mrs. Davis is the most patient and passionate third grade teacher a child could have. My son loves her! Thank you Mrs. Davis for caring so much, for helping kids feel good about themselves, creating a safe and fun learning environment, and for your dedication and unwavering commitment to excellence.

Midland Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2013
This school has a good culture of parent-teacher relationship. My kids like the school and their teachers.

Posted August 14, 2013
Amazing school. Wish I could keep my kids going here, but we had to move. The teachers are wonderful, dedicated, caring, I never felt worried to drop my kids off here. Principal is awesome. Lots of parents involved.

Posted February 16, 2012
My son is in Kindergarten, and has had nothing less of an amazing experience at Midland. The school is phenomenal. His teacher, Mrs. Hafer, is sweet, caring, and expects a lot out of the children in her classroom, but in a positive way. My son is making lots of progress, and comes home full of new information everyday. The principal, Mrs. Lerner, is full of energy, and all of the children love her. I volunteer weekly in my sons class, and really love watching how much each child enjoys being at school. I wish I could have gone to Midland! We are looking forward to a long relationship with the school and staff.

Posted April 27, 2010
This school has a safe environment, the Principal cares about our kids' education and their future.

Posted March 29, 2010
My daughter was 4 when she entered Kindergarten. I had already taught her to read & I wanted her to be in a fun, creative but challangeing school. Midland is ALL THAT & more. Yes, expectations are high but these kids can do it! People under-estimate children & even though my daughter was 'ahead' for her age, she began to amaze me pretty quickly once school started with all she was learning & how quickly. Her teacher, Mrs. Schrag, is wonderful. I'm dreading moving next year away from here & am having a hard time finding a school that's up to par with Midland. Wonderful campus, safe, LOVING, understanding, FUN.

Posted November 22, 2009
I am very pleased with this school. My daughter is in the fifth grade and loves going to school everyday! Her teachers are attentive and friendly. The atmosphere and general culture of the school is one of friendliness combined with a love of teaching and learning. There is true heart here.

13910 Midland Road, Poway, CA  92064-4024
Last modified Midland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.