Bad
Good

I have 3 sons in which 2 of them are still in school and are at Barnett Elementary. I highly recommend Barnett for your children. I do not live in the District and do an inter-district transfer form each year. My boys have been at Barnett since Kindergarten. I highly give koodos to Mrs. Harrington, Mr. Schimpf, Miss Ellsworth, Mrs. Koch, Mrs. Johnson and so many others. They truly have a love for kids. They go up and above for each kid. I have lived in Ramona since 1978, it is nice to grow up knowing a lot about our small little town and our teacher's that are still with us. Keep up the good work!!!!!

This is an incredible school and is in the running for a California Distinguished Schools award for the work we have done with all of our students, particularly our minorities. We are embracing 21st Century learning and are one of only 2 schools selected to pilot iPads in a classroom. We have a stable and experienced staff who cares deeply for each of our students. Check out our awesome API gains over the past several years!

My daughter has been going to this school for about 2 years and it has been nothing but problems. The teachers have no patience for kids, and for some of them I would like to see their credentials for myself. As far as racial tolerance IF YOU ARE A MINORITY RUN FAST!

Barnett Elementary School is truly GREAT on so many levels! The staff at Barnett is passionate about educating our children. The focus is always on learning first and activities second. In tough economic times it has been amazing to see the staff and parents at Barnett pull together to keep education a priority regardless of budget cuts and lay offs! Every child matters at Barnett and our educators push students to do their very best every day - they strive for excellence high above the state's standards. It is wonderful for our son to attend a school that is loving, safe and mentally challenging!

Barnett is a great school! We're so fortunate to have such a dedicated staff and supportive PTA!

Great teacher, great school, but very very disappointing extracuricular for such an amazing area.

We love the location of this school, very nice area. We have alot of parent volunteers, it's obvious that parents and the staff care about the kids. Everyone works together to help the kids succeed. I've never seen a school with so much support.

Barnett Elementary is a great school and deserves to win the award for Best Elementary School!

Because it has the best caring devoted teachers around!

i love barnett all the teachers my daughters had have been so helpful and kind and i know her sixth grade teacher will be the same

Last modified Barnett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.