Ramona, CA

Posted May 10, 2010

Montecito High (Continuation) School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school gives hope and support to many young people who might not be able to complete their education. It is an asset to our community and works hard to help our youth move in a positive direction to further their education and potential careers. They do a great job and deserve recognition!!

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I transfered to Montecito as a sophomore failing in the traditional public high school system. Monticito gave me an opportunity to excel by offer smaller class sizes, more one-on-one attention and tutoring, and a staff that genuinely cares about it's students and seeing them succeed. I not only graduated, but did so almost a full year early, and all thanks to a wonderfully non-conventional school.

Montecito High (Continuation) School 4

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted September 16, 2005
- a former student
I attended this school at the age of 23. I was encouraged to excell and definitely did so! This is a great school for anyone regardless of age or academics. I had dropped out of school at the end of 8th grade. At Montecito I passed the GED and in addition received my high school diploma. I scored the highest score in the nation that year for the essay. Quality school!

Montecito High (Continuation) School
720 Ninth Street, Ramona, CA  92065
Last modified Montecito High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Montecito High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top