Posted July 03, 2014
Ramona High School is amazing Students get out of school what they and their parents are willing to put into it. This is true in any school district. Both my daughters attended Ramona High School and it prepared them for entrance into two exceptional Colleges not only in academics but sports as well. The teachers were wonderful as was the entire High School experience.

Ramona High School 3

Posted May 16, 2014
Some teachers are great, especially the APE teachers. Some are not up to par...don't return emails or.phone calls, inflexible with student needs. Some of the office staff don't seem to care about trying to help students to succeed. Too many just collecting a paycheck.

Posted September 16, 2013
This is a best school, my kids have a lot of help, the teachers are really helpfull with the kids I definally recommended.

Ramona High School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
Wish I would have listened to friends & other parents that pulled their kids out of this HS. A self motivated kid will make it through, lazy kids will fall through the cracks. I've emailed teachers who never returned an email back, I've left messages to the principal or staff with the same results. I've had a counsler blame me for not logging on to the website to keep track of my kids grades. Sorry..is that MY job..really?? I may as well spend the day babysitting him at school then. Sat school??? If you think this is designed for your kid for make-up work, think again..it all about re-couping the schools funding for the days your kid was absent. Montecito HS would have been a much better choice!

Ramona High School 1

Posted June 18, 2010
This school is just horrible and definitely an education mill; truly the fast food version of a school. The administration is rude, calloused, unhelpful and uncaring. In fairness, there is one, and only one, person whom I've found to have human-like qualities: the secretary in counseling. She is caring, kind, compassionate and professional. If you'd like a frustrating nightmare for your child's high school experience, enroll them here. Otherwise, stay clear.

Posted May 07, 2010
As a parent I am reading all what people have to say and I can tell you I agree with administrators they are out all the time and the principal is never in his office and you just don't see him. This is my second child going throw this program and I can tell you with teacher's having 50 plus kids in a class room it is really hard. I as a parent are on top of everything my kid has to get done. It just like I am back in school. For the most part if you as a parent are on top of things your kids will get throw if you are lazy you are in for it. You will get lost. Oh and yes there is a couple teacher's that are 'nuts' just watch and if your kid get in her class get them out. Don't wait.

Ramona High School 2

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted July 06, 2009
I just graduated in June 2009 and am entering the CSU system in the fall because this school prepared me for college. Out of the 24 teachers I had all but, 2 were great and always willing to help when needed. As for the students, you find good and bad anywhere but, overall they were nice. I am proud to have been a RHS Bulldog

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted April 02, 2008

Ramona High School
1401 Hanson Lane, Ramona, CA  92065
Last modified Ramona High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramona High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top