Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School 0

Posted December 28, 2008
best school in the sacramento area, teachers are great.

Posted July 29, 2008
I went to Walnutwood my senior year of high school and was amazed by the difference in staff compared to my other high school. They were much more happy to help me with whatever I needed whether I was there in person or calling over the phone. They really care about their students and want them to do well.

Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I think this school is wonderful. It has really taught my daughter alot about being a young mother and the importance of finishing school.

Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School 3

Posted February 06, 2006

Posted May 28, 2005
There is a difference between an 'alternative' school and a public school. For us the alternative school has taken the social problems associated with public school out of the picture. The quality of the academic programs is the same with the exception there is total responsibility on the student to develop time management skills, independent thinking, and analytical skills. Something that is not done in public schools. The teachers are excellent and highly qualified. For an hour a week they meet with the student, review the homework packet and test the student. Within this hour a week the teacher knows more about my child as an individual and their skill sets than the public school could accomplish in a whole year. She was a number there. If you want music, art, sports and extracurricula activities then it is up to the parent to open that outlet. Be involved and let the teacher teach.

Posted April 24, 2005
I currently attened Walnutwood High. I am 16 and I am about 18 weeks pregnat. I enjoy this school so much. It's so open and comfortable.

Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School
10850 Gadsten Way, Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Last modified Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Walnutwood High (Independent Study) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top