Posted October 18, 2013
Some good things about Cordova Meadows is that we have an awesome principle who has changed and made our school wonderful, as well as teachers and staff. We have great fundamental activity for the school and after school programs. We also have an outstanding PTA that helps raise money for the kids and events to have at the school. We can use the funding for new computers, to help our 5th grader to a great experience at Sly Park which cost $250 each student, to hold events for the kids, and incentives of having awesome behavior, attendence, and non bullying attitudes.

Cordova Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers have been really wonderful and our boys have learned so much there.

Posted May 02, 2009

Cordova Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
Cordova Meadows is a wonderful school. Many of teachers have been there for years and it shows with their caring attitude and their 'team' like approach to teaching. This school offers more before and after school programs that any other school I know of! And, it's the only school in this district that offers a keyboard music lab. What other schools offer their students FREE piano lessons weekly? I live in the neighborhood and see that the school has just undergone renovation and it's just beautiful! The grounds are lovely with it's mature pine trees, green grass and beautiful school mural in front. My children no longer attend this school, but I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
The pre-school program is the best in the district and the school is also. Those that complain don't participate or get involved. My kids are safe and doing great here. I love the music program.

Cordova Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2006
I have had a great experience with the Pre-school that is onsite but we had a terrible time last year with a teacher and it never got handled or resolved.

Posted August 31, 2006
The best school in the district and more programs and support than any school. Great teachers, principal, and parents. I like that every child has opportunities before and after school, like reading club, music club, chess club, math help, and the STARS after school program. They also have a extended day program for my 1st grader. My kids love the love.

Cordova Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2006
- a staff
Little PTA input. Needs more classroom resources.

Posted May 09, 2006
Top quality award winning school. Best test scores in Rancho Cordova over the past 5 years my child has been there. Great teachers and staff. The Principal is very helpful and supportive.

Cordova Meadows Elementary School
2550 La Loma Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Last modified Cordova Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cordova Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top