Posted January 10, 2014
As a member of the Rancho Cordova Community, I believe that White Rock Elementary School is a well kept secret amongst the many good schools in this area. The teachers, principals and staff members have been warm and welcoming each time I have been on campus. I enjoy watching the calm and caring reactions between the students and their teachers / staff members on campus. I wish more people in our community would go and visit or volunteer to see the wonderful activities and events that are happening at this school.

Posted January 09, 2014
me gusta esta escuela por que los maestros son muy profesionales. y Mr. Eddie es un buen maestro.

Posted January 08, 2014
This school is very good. I like the teachers and how they teach. They are teaching me English.

Posted January 08, 2014
I think white rock is a good school The teachers are nice and good . My kids like it here.I like it here too because i learn English.

Posted January 07, 2014
I like this school. It is the best. The teachers are professional and the principal is very nice. Mr. Eddie, the ESL teacher, is very nice too.

Posted January 06, 2014
This school is a gem! Miss Rhonda and the ladies in the office are always very caring and helpful and Principal Spaulding is often out in the parking lot directing traffic or talking to parents. You can tell that all the teachers really care about the students! This school is a safe haven for the students, offering a variety of different services for the kids and families like after school and before school interventions, counseling, family game nights and after school child care. Rancho Cordova appreciates all you do White Rock Elementary!

Posted January 05, 2014
Happy Holidays...The Jr.K and 5th grade classes had a wonderful time making gingerbread houses for the holidays. Oh what fun! Thank you teachers for your support.

Posted January 05, 2014
We want you to know that White Rock Elementary School has many hard working students that do their best every day. White Rock Elementary School is a good, caring environment for children to learn and grow to become productive citizens.

White Rock Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
White Rock is a horrible School and allows my son to be bullied even though the principle has been notified. All teachers and yard duties are notified as well. Also beware!!!!!!! If you are in a custody battle the principle is happy to make sure you lose your child. And never volunteer because that is frowned upon with the administration.

Posted October 23, 2013
We miss the last principal, Ms Cabrera, she spent time with kids and parents all the time. She took pride in the teaching staff. She cared about the school and she was available. The teachers are great. I am happy to have my kids taught by strong, caring teachers.

White Rock Elementary School
10487 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Last modified White Rock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Rock Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.