Posted June 23, 2014
The counselor has been very helpful in choosing classes my child is interested in. The technology program is current, with all new computers and software. The principal really administrates this school effectively. It is safe and there are zero "gangs" which can be find in other neighboring areas.

Posted June 07, 2014
We took a tour of the school and love the people and the location here in Rancho Cucamonga. We just moved to this area and are looking forward to great things for our children.

Posted November 06, 2013
Los Osos is an amazing school! I wasn't as motivated freshman year to do so good, But my teachers did everything they could to help me. They are very flexible and are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you pass. Also the best High School in San Bernadino County!

Posted August 20, 2013
Los Osos High School. Let me just say first off, it is the best high school in Southern California. Everything, and i mean everything is perfect about LOHS. It surpasses Rancho Cucamonga High School as well as the rest! With the outstanding principle, Mrs. Petrocheli , This is still the top school.Also WE ARE NOW A CALIFORNIA DISTINGUISHED SCHOOL! We made it to the top 10! Our API is through the roof and all we can do, is till go further up! Go LOHS Grizzles!

Posted August 16, 2013
Love this school transferred to public school for the first time as a freshman and I loved it people are so much nicer here, the academics are amazing. It's a incredible school that offers so much. I am so happy I am at this school. No complaints at all (: people are welcoming classes are great and teachers are awesome and it's so easy to make friends. I'm so glad I chose this school.

Los Osos High School 4

Posted April 29, 2013
Great ACADEMIC program and reputation. Teachers I have interacted with show genuine concern for the success of all students through professionalism and upright character. Lots of school spirit and the office staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Posted October 25, 2012
Excellent opportunities for classes, great teachers, and a wonderful staff. Best high school in the Inland Empire.

Posted February 29, 2012
I'm currently a junior here, and I love the school, it's very nice and runs smooth. I love all the academic classes provided, and the teachers are great!

Posted November 09, 2011
I really like this school because my daughter is highly motivated to excel and she hasn't been motivated for a few years. She is excited to go to school and do well. They accept all students who are gifted choose whether or not they want to take honors classes and will add them if necessary to help challenge them. I feel this is a great success! (Their cheeleaders can use a lot more work)

Posted July 26, 2011
We have a very committed principal at Los Osos High School. The teachers are very responsive and willing to work with you for the good of your children. This is a great school.

Los Osos High School
6001 Milliken Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91737
Last modified Los Osos High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Osos High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 79 reviews. Top