St Peter & St Paul School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
If you are a parent that doesn't work and can constantly be at the school "volunteering" then your child is truly welcomed. If not, it is a different story. Also, you're truly out of luck if you are not in with the "in crowd".

Posted July 06, 2012
This school as been our answer to a better education for our daugther. The provide developmentally appropriate education. Our daughter attended 2 years of preschool here and then kindergarten. She starts 1st grade there this fall. They have morals, standards, and good teaching staff.

St Peter & St Paul School 0

Posted May 09, 2009
Now that our first year here is coming to an end, I feel like I can gather my impressions, both favorable and not. For the most part we are satisfied but not overly enthusiastic. We came from a different school where expectations were high, and we have not found that to be the case here. While there are good points like the after school program, I think that low faculty and staff morale keeps this school from being as good as it could be. Our sons come home happy most days, but sometimes complain about being bored in class. They haven't been challenged as they were last year. The teaching is adequate. The admininstration though is lackluster. Some families try to run things to the exclusion of others and it seems that the Church may foster this. We will stay put for now, but will hope that things perk up.

St Peter & St Paul School 4

Posted April 02, 2009
Great teachers. I am very satisfied with the school.

Posted November 23, 2008
Our daughter attended this school for two years. We all had a wonderful experience here. The teachers and administrative staff were so kind, caring and supportive. My daughter was above and beyond being prepared for kindergarten. She learned about morals and values in addition to the key academics she needed for kindergarten. I loved this school!

Posted November 17, 2008
This is a wonderful pre-school with loving teachers and aids. The school is very open to parent involvement and I love that I am welcome to peek in anytime and help out if I'd like! My two daughters love this school and the teachers and they have a wonderful Kindergarten program! They are actually located in Alta Loma.

Posted May 16, 2008

St Peter & St Paul School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
It has been several years sinsce my son attend SPSP. However, it was and still remains a top choice for parents who are looking for a well-rounded school for young children. Their teachers are extremely professional and take gret pride in their work and the nurturing of young children.

St Peter & St Paul School 3

Posted January 03, 2008
This is a good day care facility if your child doesn't have any special needs.

St Peter & St Paul School
9135 Banyan Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91737
Last modified St Peter & St Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
St Peter & St Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top