No rating

Rancho Heritage School

Private | K-1 | 10 students

Living in Rancho Cucamonga

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $311,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,300.

Posted September 25, 2014

My son has been attending RHS for over a year now. We really like the school as he has learned a lot and keeps impressing us every day. The school is very focused on education, which is very important to us. My 3 year old gets homework every week. I think it's good to get him used to it before he starts elementary school. Ms. Yasamin and Ms. Marlene are great teachers. They really care about the kids and treat them wonderfully. The reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the teacher turn over is relatively high and the school could use some sprucing up. Other than that, we really like RHS and recommend it to parents who want their children to not only have fun but learn a lot as well.

Posted September 24, 2014

True to their mission statement of a "creative, stimulating, clean and safe environment for children to grow physically, intellectually, and emotionally" (RHS Handbook) they have been exactly that.When I first decided to enroll my son, they were welcoming and gave me a tour and instruction of the curriculum and what classroom my son would be in.The staff is professional, friendly and always welcome.The teachers hold a degree in education and have previous experience as well, an A plus in my book.They do an amazing combination of fun and learning. Pretty amazing how my son has grown intellectually, socially and in his communication skills have improved in just as little as three weeks. They also keep the facility safe, and not just anyone can come and get my son without my knowledge. The play ground is also safe, clean and gated. I will always recommend this school.What I would like is information on how parents can be involved and with what opportunities ahead of the school year.I know they do special events but I would also love to help in my sons class as a more active mom. They do give the opportunity if supplies are needed, parents can donate to the class.

Posted September 24, 2014

I love this school! I looked around at different school and then made the decision to enroll my son into there pre-k program. I am sure glad I did. I have seen how much he has grown academically and matured in just a few months. All the teachers here are very educated and have lots of patients with the kids. I am so glad we picked Rancho Heritage School.

Posted September 23, 2014

We switched my kids over to Rancho Heritage from another local preschool and are so impressed! The teachers are well-educated, more than most schools, and are very professional. We felt like we were paying too much for our kids to just play all day before, but at Rancho Heritage they're really learning. We love that they're a true preschool and are curriculum-based. I know my kids will be more than prepared for kindergarten thanks to Ms Massi & the staff.

Posted September 23, 2014

I would recommend this facility for several reasons: the staff is very professional. We feel very secure leaving our son there. He absolutely loves his teachers and is stimulated which we believe is of the utmost importance. Miss Amy and Miss Yasamin have been wonderful in guiding and teaching our son. He speaks very positively of his teachers and the staff at the school. Fortunately, our experience thus far has been a very good one. Our son has been enrolled at this school for about 11 months. I would certainly like to mention that the facility can certainly improve on overall cleanliness. My husband and I noticed this from the time we previewed the school (prior to our son being enrolled). There are so many positives that outweigh this negative, however if the school were to improve in this area, I'm sure enrollment would be up.

Posted August 26, 2014

When I was searching for a Preshool for my three year old son i visited every school in Rancho Cucamonga. I decided on this school because I was highly impressed with the staff and the cirriculum of the school. I felt that it had a great balance of fun and education. My son started in the summer program and absolultely loves this school. Every morning he wakes up and is excited to be going, he has made lots of new friends but most of all has learned to love learning. He comes home every day sharing new things he has learned and is always excited to share with the work assignments he brings home. I have seen in months time, a vas improvement in my son not just academically but also in his socializaion and communication skills. I especially appreciate all the one on one attention my son gets. I have been highly impressed and at the same time grateful I have found such a wonderful school for my son. I am one happy Mommy!

Posted August 25, 2014

The teachers here are fantastic! My son has been here less than 1 year and has improved greatly in his speech and knowledge. Ms. Yasamin, Ms. Blanca, and Ms. Amy are my personal favorites; but I must acknowledge every teacher there as I know all of them have a part in my childs' education.

Posted August 13, 2014

My son has been at Rancho Heritage for a little under a year and he has been prepped very well thus far he will be starting school the next year and his mother and I feel that with the prep of Rancho Heritage he will be ready for Kindergarten.

Posted October 21, 2013

I am a returning parent to Rancho Heritage School. That by itself sums it up. I would not have gone back for my second child if I was not absolutely happy with my first experience. There are not many choices of academic based preschool in rancho Cucamonga. My kids get evaluated on a regular bases and his education is tailored to his needs. Being a teacher myself it is very important to me. I will give RHS a strong 5 star.

Posted August 23, 2013

I have had my son in Rancho Heritage for several month now. I am very happy with this school. Teachers and management are friendly and very professional. I wish success for this school.

Posted May 30, 2013

This school is very unorganized and unclean. I think the teachers are amazing but the staff is always changing which makes me wonder about the leadership skills of the principal. I hardly ever saw him, he sits in his office and only comes out when he needs to take orders. I would not recommend this school.

Posted May 21, 2013

My child has been attending this school for a few years. I love the new staff and the new management that has taken place last year. The teachers here really work hard to make sure my child is cared for and learning. After the incident a few years ago that one teacher made a mistake the management has taken all efforts to change the supervision police. The teachers are awesome!! with the new management i feel more secure with my child attending this school. The new Director really cares for the education of the children and always there when you need her she is great to talk to. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 31, 2012

This was a nice school, but they seem to have an issue with watching the children. There were multiple occasions when I went to pick up my child around lunch time and the classroom doors were open with no one at the front desk. Anyone could have walked back into the classrooms. Then, when they recieved the citation for leaving a 4 year old alone on the playground and and unknown passerby picked them up and brought them to the front desk, I immediately pulled my daughter out. The most important thing is to ensure my childs safety and they do not do that. It's sad because Ms. Ruby was awesome, but we won't be going back there.

Posted December 17, 2012

This is a terrific school, possibly the best in the area! We visited about a dozen schools in the area, and none come even close to how clean, well-organized and warm this school is. Our child has blossomed here, and is always greeted with a warm hug every morning. The staff is well trained and qualified, and the principal is caring and professional. Ms. Ruby is a terrific teacher, so are others (Ms. Liz, Ms. Viviana)! I have stopped by the school without an appointment to pick up our son early, and have never seen anything that may cause any concerns; they have an open door policy. I recommend this school to everyone without any reservations!

Posted May 22, 2012

*parent's if you want a good school that care about the parents and your child this is NOT the school for you! After my child confided in me about the teachers and children being mean to her and throwing sand in her face I pulled her out of the school and the director didn't even care to respond to me my phone or email. The teacher Mrs. Ruby didn't even validated my concerns apologize or empathize with me or my child. All children are extremely impressionalble at this age and should be treated with care. Maybe the school should shut down again not everyone is qualified to work with children...

Posted April 12, 2007

Best school in the area. Principal is concerned about the children education in all aspects. Children learn during classes and while they attend daycare. Summer camp is not just wasted time, when the kids forget what they learned during classes, Rancho Heritage re-inforce reading and mathematics.

Posted March 18, 2007

This is a wonderful school in an area where great public education is available, so the faculty and staff strive for excellence. I have other children who've attended a leading public school ( for state & local area testing- Jasper) & the curriculum here far surpasses public elementary school standards & expectations. Extra-curricular activites have been in development & are improving. Discipline standards need to be improved. The character education offered here is of life-long impression for students, & unfortunately is a vital missing component in the public education sector. This is a diamond amongst many jewels, some minor inflections...but precious all the same. I would recommend this school to anyone serious about their childs education AND Character development.

Posted December 28, 2006

The place is not horrible, however one way they could improve is communication with parents. I believe the director isn't as involved as she should be. The teachers are caring and their curriculum is heavy into kindergarten preparation. They have fun homework almost every night for parents to participate in and they have outstanding music programs as well. We looked at many schools in Rancho Cucamonga and were impressed with this place. I like the idea of having it all in one place and don't think I want to drop my kids off somewhere just to have them transported to and from kindergarten during the day. I like the before and after school care done at the school itself.

Posted October 31, 2006

This place is horrible. The school leadership is virtually non-existant. I had to pull my child out of the school!

Posted August 12, 2006

This is an excellent school very small class size great teachers and the kids can work at there own pace.There is great communication between the staff and parents. The parents can get involved and there input is taken into consideration.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Fax number
  • (909) 498-7372

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

9488 19th Street