Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Posted September 25, 2014
My son has been attending RHS for over a year now. We really like the school as he has learned a lot and keeps impressing us every day. The school is very focused on education, which is very important to us. My 3 year old gets homework every week. I think it's good to get him used to it before he starts elementary school. Ms. Yasamin and Ms. Marlene are great teachers. They really care about the kids and treat them wonderfully. The reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the teacher turn over is relatively high and the school could use some sprucing up. Other than that, we really like RHS and recommend it to parents who want their children to not only have fun but learn a lot as well.

Posted September 24, 2014
True to their mission statement of a "creative, stimulating, clean and safe environment for children to grow physically, intellectually, and emotionally" (RHS Handbook) they have been exactly that.When I first decided to enroll my son, they were welcoming and gave me a tour and instruction of the curriculum and what classroom my son would be in.The staff is professional, friendly and always welcome.The teachers hold a degree in education and have previous experience as well, an A plus in my book.They do an amazing combination of fun and learning. Pretty amazing how my son has grown intellectually, socially and in his communication skills have improved in just as little as three weeks. They also keep the facility safe, and not just anyone can come and get my son without my knowledge. The play ground is also safe, clean and gated. I will always recommend this school.What I would like is information on how parents can be involved and with what opportunities ahead of the school year.I know they do special events but I would also love to help in my sons class as a more active mom. They do give the opportunity if supplies are needed, parents can donate to the class.

Posted September 24, 2014
I love this school! I looked around at different school and then made the decision to enroll my son into there pre-k program. I am sure glad I did. I have seen how much he has grown academically and matured in just a few months. All the teachers here are very educated and have lots of patients with the kids. I am so glad we picked Rancho Heritage School.

Posted September 23, 2014
We switched my kids over to Rancho Heritage from another local preschool and are so impressed! The teachers are well-educated, more than most schools, and are very professional. We felt like we were paying too much for our kids to just play all day before, but at Rancho Heritage they're really learning. We love that they're a true preschool and are curriculum-based. I know my kids will be more than prepared for kindergarten thanks to Ms Massi & the staff.

Posted September 23, 2014
I would recommend this facility for several reasons: the staff is very professional. We feel very secure leaving our son there. He absolutely loves his teachers and is stimulated which we believe is of the utmost importance. Miss Amy and Miss Yasamin have been wonderful in guiding and teaching our son. He speaks very positively of his teachers and the staff at the school. Fortunately, our experience thus far has been a very good one. Our son has been enrolled at this school for about 11 months. I would certainly like to mention that the facility can certainly improve on overall cleanliness. My husband and I noticed this from the time we previewed the school (prior to our son being enrolled). There are so many positives that outweigh this negative, however if the school were to improve in this area, I'm sure enrollment would be up.

Posted August 26, 2014
When I was searching for a Preshool for my three year old son i visited every school in Rancho Cucamonga. I decided on this school because I was highly impressed with the staff and the cirriculum of the school. I felt that it had a great balance of fun and education. My son started in the summer program and absolultely loves this school. Every morning he wakes up and is excited to be going, he has made lots of new friends but most of all has learned to love learning. He comes home every day sharing new things he has learned and is always excited to share with the work assignments he brings home. I have seen in months time, a vas improvement in my son not just academically but also in his socializaion and communication skills. I especially appreciate all the one on one attention my son gets. I have been highly impressed and at the same time grateful I have found such a wonderful school for my son. I am one happy Mommy!

Posted August 25, 2014
The teachers here are fantastic! My son has been here less than 1 year and has improved greatly in his speech and knowledge. Ms. Yasamin, Ms. Blanca, and Ms. Amy are my personal favorites; but I must acknowledge every teacher there as I know all of them have a part in my childs' education.

Posted August 13, 2014
My son has been at Rancho Heritage for a little under a year and he has been prepped very well thus far he will be starting school the next year and his mother and I feel that with the prep of Rancho Heritage he will be ready for Kindergarten.

Posted October 21, 2013
I am a returning parent to Rancho Heritage School. That by itself sums it up. I would not have gone back for my second child if I was not absolutely happy with my first experience. There are not many choices of academic based preschool in rancho Cucamonga. My kids get evaluated on a regular bases and his education is tailored to his needs. Being a teacher myself it is very important to me. I will give RHS a strong 5 star.

Posted August 23, 2013
I have had my son in Rancho Heritage for several month now. I am very happy with this school. Teachers and management are friendly and very professional. I wish success for this school.

Rancho Heritage School