Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Posted October 24, 2013
it`s a nice school. my kids love it & their teachers are very nice...they focus on reading more books to imrove the english of those who don`t speak english as a second language.

Posted October 04, 2011
I am a working Mom and try very hard to remain involved in my kids' school. I see the school trying very hard and my children are excelling in their academics. When my kids need extra help, there are loving, patient teachers there to assist them. Of course, things aren't perfect, but instead of complaining, I would challenge parents to become involved and do what they can to assist the school, it's teachers, and most of all, the students.

Posted August 08, 2010
All school face many problems. CA continues to take money away from schools. Most teachers at B.G. spend hundreds of their own $ buying materials for their students. With the rise in students numbers, limited supplies and no help, the teachers try to do the best they can for the students. Some people talked about lack of parent support, parents are always welcome at the school but many are unable to come and help. The teachers are caring, loving and often trying to find different ways to help their students. To say that the teachers do not care, shows that you have not spent time at the school or helping out and really see what is going on. Helping out in the classroom or other areas of the school will show you what the state of CA is doing to our schools.

Bear Gulch Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
the positive comments here, most have been posted by the principal, this school needs a lots of work and better teachers or teachers that still have passion for their work Parents are not involved, but that is expected because most of the moms work, but they could try a little bit harder. If I could, I will try to change my soon to other school.

Bear Gulch Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2009
bear gulch is a fun educated school with good teachers and proctors.The principal is amazingly nice and he has a very bright heart!

Posted June 08, 2009
The parents at this school don't seem to be very involved. A few of the teachers, the principal, and most of the office staff, go above and beyond to provide a positive educational experience for these students. The campus itself needs improvements, as do many CA schools, but I really feel the principal brings a great energy to this school and am glad my child attends.

Posted March 27, 2008
I don't know what these people are talking about. This school is horrible. It is such a disappointment. The parents who are praising this school must not know any better. My 2 children have been to a private school and one other public school, and BG doesn't even compare. The office staff is so unfriendly to the children, the teachers seem very cold towards the children, w/ the exception of one(a 1st grade teacher), and though the principal does seem to make a great first impression, that quickly wears off.

Bear Gulch Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2007

Bear Gulch Elementary School 2

Posted June 24, 2006
I am disgusted with the academic ignorance in many of the children which obviously is due to lack of parental guidance and proper care. A lot of improvement needed! We will be looking for a better school for our child.

Posted June 01, 2006
Awesome academics. Love the teachers. I would not go anywhere else.

8355 Bear Gulch Place, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Bear Gulch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Gulch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top