Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 25, 2016
I love this school! My son has been here 3 years and I have nothing but positive things to say! All of his teachers have been very attentive and great with parent/ teacher communication. My son has always been pushed to achieve what they knew he was capable of. He has excelled in all subjects and they continue to give him the personal attention each child deserves. I love the emails and phone calls to be sure each parent is aware of all activities and plans. They keep parents very involved. Staff is friendly as well as parents. Students all seem to get along so well. I feel confident my son is in good hands when I am at work. It is comforting.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 25, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Palacios for all you do to keep my son attentive, responsible, working hard, and for pushing him to do his very best! You treat his as you would your own son and I know when I leave him with you that he is in good hands. Thank you for your constant feedback and communication. You have ALWAYS remained positive with nothing but good things to say. You have helped us grow! Thank you for being such a positive influence in our lives and being Mom to 25 kids when we are all away. I dont know how you do it but you are amazing!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 25, 2016
They keep kids involved in random acts of kindness which I love!! Sending kids home with a check off list. Kids have consequences for actions, good and bad.

Posted May 01, 2015
I love this school and how to give my child personal attention and recognition. Her teachers have been above exceptional, their passion for their kids are enormous. We feel safe leaving our kids in your hands. Keep up the great work, and may you always be blessed as a school of excellence.

Posted May 27, 2014
Coyote Canyon Elementary in Rancho Cucamonga is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. PASSIONATE TEACHERS AND STRONG LEADERS. They are enthusiastic for education and the well being of children. Every teacher I have encountered, have the same things in common, which is their PASSION FOR CHILDREN EDUCATION AND ADVANCEMENT! They always do their best! I applaud Dr. Knechtel in how he is leading the school. They are also quick to implement safety measures and inform parents promptly! The campus is beautiful and my children are flourishing. I am very pleased and grateful for the staff at Coyote Canyon Elementary.

Coyote Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
This is a great school with very involved parents and teachers. The staff is very helpful as well.

Posted September 07, 2013
Both of my children have been attending Coyote Canyon since Kindergarten. We have loved this school since day one. We especially loved Mrs.Calamusa their Kindergarten teacher. She truly cares for her students and prepares them for first grade very well. My oldest is now in forth grade and we have loved all his teachers. He is in the GATE program now band is reading at a 6grade level. My youngest is now in 2nd grade and has done very well also she is reading at a 5thgrade level. They also have an amazing volunteer sistetem. So many fun activities and I can truly go on and on about this great school. We have loved it since day one and are very glad our children attend Coyote Canyon !

Posted August 14, 2013
Coyote Canyon is such an amazing school!!! I've never seen a school who's teachers truly care about their students. They have a strong PTO who does so much for the school. They have their own parent teacher coordinator who plans school wide events that are truly amazing. Last year the kids got to take a mock flight to Hawaii when they arrived waiting for them was a lei, Hawaiian food, hula dancers and all. I truly feel blessed thtat my children go to Coyote Canyon!

Coyote Canyon Elementary School 1

Posted December 26, 2012
Terrible school! They care more about looking good/ scores than actually making a diffrence for a child. The teachers all gossip among each other, and have their favorites that include parents and students. Parking is a nightmare, Office staff are rude and preoccupied with their own personal agenda and most impostantly my son is being robbed of a descent education. I only transfered him here because the school was closer to our new apt, but I cant wait until this school year is over because he will be returning to his old school where he was a top honor student and achieved higher than average scores on state testing. I'll be fair and say that the school is good for social activities and bringing in/ asking for money, but they really need to balnce it with putting education first.

Posted May 01, 2012
If you are looking at schools in Rancho Cucamonga, Coyote Canyon is an excellent school. Not only is the campus beautiful but the school has many wonderful teachers and parents. I understand that a few parents out of 750+ students have had bad experiences and usually those are the ones that post comments because of their frustration. You need to check out the school and decide for yourself. I have felt so welcome at the school this year. They have a lot of different ways to get involved. Coming from a lower performing area, I have been blown away at how the students are performing at a high level. The principal, office, volunteer coordinator, and teacher have made this a great experience. I recommend getting involved. Did I mention the API scores are close to 900. That is pretty amazing. This year my child jumped 2 grade levels in reading and it excelling. I moved to Rancho because of the schools and I have been very happy with my choice.

7889 Elm Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730-6839
Last modified Coyote Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.