Bad
Good

Hello All, I would like to know if the students are slam with homework every day , regardless if they are in honor roll or not? Is there after school homework help provided at the school? Thanks.

I just promoted from CMS and honestly it wasn't a great experience for me. My friends always got bullied and it always got ignored. There are absolutely no activities here either. TH The staff sides with the "cool" kids (kids that drank coffee and cursed) and the teachers promote cursing and immorality. I only give it 2 stars because two of my teachers, Mrs. Gibson, 6th Grade , and Mrs. Tincknell,7th Grade both had a positive influence on me. The librarian and the vice principal are awesome too. Another thing is that kids start cursing here in 6th grade and all the new kids have bad attitudes. There is no doubt that your kid either won't like it here or will become just like these kids.

Both my brother and I attended this school. While I promoted in 2007 and he in 2011 there was a huge difference in experiences even though we had a few of the same teachers. If the student is a well-behaved kid who wants to succeed, teachers will go out of their way to help that student. The down side is that peer pressure and bullying goes ignored. Teachers don't like confrontation and why should they? The problem is that my brother had a rough time coping with that awkward age and did not have the school's support at all. With classroom sizes increasing and cheaper real estate, the school hasn't had time to adapt and it shows. Also, academically, this school is definitely not the best and will frustrate a more academically oriented student with its pace.

Best teacher ever specially Mr. Mitchell and Mr. Arias and Mrs.Cox Thank you very much for your supporting my son

This school is one I would not recommend. If you have a problem, don't bother going to the principal, he will always side with his staff and not hear you out. He has been there way too long and they need some fresh blood to lighten up the school.

I loved this school. It is awesome and I think that any kid who goes there will too. The teachers have a high-level of thinking, and the material that they teach kids is wonderful. The campus is big and clean, allowing students to circulate during lunch and enjoy themselves. This school gives out such a caring vibe from the moment you walk into it. It is inviting and I think that your child will love it there.

I love this school because the faculty and staff at this school puts so much of their heart and soul and care to ensure that the children that attend the school are well taken care of, and communicate with the parents as to the progress of the children. I moved from the inner city, my daughter was failing, since attending cucamonga middle school she has been plaed on honor roll. The teachers make all of the children who attend this school to provide them with a positive experience with their education and give them wonderful memories to last them a lifetime.

i am a student at cms and i love it my teachers are the best and for those of you that disagree i don't know what your talking about

This school is the bomb! Everyone is nice respectful, and smart! The teachers will never give up on teaching you and the students are all dedicated to thier work! The school is big, clean, and cool! The programs are awesome. Send your child here! This is the best!!!

I'm new here,and i have to say it's a pretty good school.I enjoy being with my friends and learning in different ways.Over all it's a cool and fun school.

Last modified Cucamonga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.