Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ruth Musser Middle School 1

Posted November 04, 2014
Principal is a joke. She's a notorious victim blamer, school is out of control. Bullying is an extreme issue here, and nothing will be done. If you can avoid this school I suggest that you do. How this school even has a "7" rating is beyond me.

Ruth Musser Middle School 5

Posted September 02, 2014
My son was on an IEP and his needs were met. Staff was very nice and the principal was very helpful. When ever I had a problem with bullying it was delta with. My other son was in band and the school loaned him a saxophone, helped me out a lot because to rent them is so exspensive. I personally had a great experience.

Ruth Musser Middle School 1

Posted July 27, 2014
My son has special needs and was harassed the whole year. Bully free is not the case here. My son had weapons pulled on him, principal was a joke at handling situations. One kid especially tormented my child and NOTHING WAS DONE. I absolutely hate this school.

Ruth Musser Middle School 2

Posted July 19, 2014
This was my daughter's 1st year attending RMMS (5th grade) and I agree with the review below about the racism that went on there. It's a shame to hear the things she overheard other kids would say. Also this school claims to be a "bully free zone" lol it's far from that! She had an ongoing issue with another student who would harass her and act innocent when confronted... that was not handled correctly. Every time she complained to teachers & her counselor it seems that they would brush her off. Conferenced with the other students parents about it who were also ignorant! Drop off/ pick up situation was a nightmare! The only positive thing about her 1st year was being a 3x honor roll/principal honor roll recipient!!!!

Ruth Musser Middle School 3

Posted April 20, 2014
My daughters first year, having a bot of a hard time, she says there is a lot of racism there amongst the students and the teachers really don't do anything, the racism lies between the Hispanic and black children, really don't understand, these things are taught at home, my advice is Jesus doesn't look at color,heaven is derived of many races and mo one will get preferential treatment.

Ruth Musser Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2012
My son currently attends RMMS and my other son and daughter attended a couple of years ago. When my daughter was there, this school was great. My son and daughter both took honors classes and had amazing teachers. They still talk about their teachers and how much they enjoyed their classes. I feel they got a solid education and that has helped them succeed in high school where they now take honors and AP classes and are doing great, My other son was in special education classes and had AMAZING teachers that genuinely cared for him and wanted his to succeed. He did so well in that program that he has moved to regular classes and is doing well so far. The teachers do an excellent job in keeping parents informed on what is going in in their classes and any projects. The office staff is equally great. The only problem I see with this school are the children themselves. It seems like every year the kids get rowdier and more disrespectful towards the teachers and other students. I think their needs to be more parent involvement but overall this is a good school.

Ruth Musser Middle School 3

Posted September 19, 2011
I am a former student of Ruth Musser. I've had a great experience here in this school. The teachers do their very best to help students succeed, and the entire staff are very kind. However, I believe that many students there do not succeed the way they are supposed to because the parents exercise very little control over their children. I have heard many students say they hate their parents and curse them. Some students are even disobedient to staff members. If you are a parent, I suggest you exercise some serious control over your child's life, no matter the circumstances. The students there can be very influential. So, if you plan to have your child(s) attend this school, please discipline him/her when necessary. You will regret it if you don't.

Ruth Musser Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2010
My son came into Ruth Musser as a 10 year old 5th grader, which is middle school at Ruth Musser. I was very nervous about it, but he adapted well right away thanks to the wonderful and caring teachers. The band program is excellent. Mr. K is a true gem.

Ruth Musser Middle School 5

Posted April 15, 2010
RMMS is the best school in Rancho. Mr Soden and Mr Redman have done a grate job, Mr Koaltski, Mr Hallback , and Mrs Galloway. It has been a real good experance at MY school. RATE FOR US WE NEED IT

Ruth Musser Middle School 0

Posted December 23, 2009
It is my second year at this school and it is pretty amazing . Despite my other schools, RMMS pushes you really hard. The learning is more advanced than others and the teachers really care for you. My fifth grade teacher, Mrs.Thomas, got really mad at me for not taking the GATE test, she wanted me to do honors in high school. They also have great clubs like Bulldog Ambassadors that lets students have a chance to help those in Africa. Even though this is my sixth grade year here i really enjoy it.

Ruth Musser Middle School
10789 Terra Vista Parkway, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Ruth Musser Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruth Musser Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top