Valle Vista Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2014
This school is AMAZING...The teachers are AMAZING....The Principal is HORRIBLE....plain and simple...She either loves you or she hates you....if you get on her bad side....watch out! In the 6 years she has been here, she has gotten rid of program after program (oxygen run, GATE clubs, 4th grade program, trip to Sacramento, and just recently, awards ceremonies for the primary grades....just to name a few). And the parking lot is horrendous!

Valle Vista Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2014
First week of school here has not been smooth. First, please beware that there is only entrance and exit to the school parking lot resulting in a huge problem picking and dropping of your children. The problem extends into the surrounding neighborhood, beyond just a public noisance, creating a unsafe environment. Second, I have already picked up a negative attitude by our teacher and support staff. It's only been one week (three instances,twice by me and once by my wife) but I have noticed what seems to be condescending toward parents. Staff and teachers seem more interested in "Training the parents" rather than educating our children. Third, i'am not sure this school or public schools in general are going to be able to provide the education our child needs. This was one of our biggest concerns for our child since she is more advanced than most other kids in kindergarten. As of right now our child who has been reading since 3 years old, does addition and subtraction, can write sentences, and knows all her shapes colors is stuck learning he color red and what is a triangle. It's only been a week but my wife and I feel this has not been a positive and inviting atmosphere thus far.

Valle Vista Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2014
My boys love this school. The Principal is a gem and is in the parking lot mornings and afternoon, greeting the kids. She is also very hands on and appreciative of all her volunteers. The teachers are always available to the kids and parents.

Valle Vista Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2011
My son is now in 3rd grade & he's had great teachers every grade. The teachers seem to work together well & maintain a fun & positive environment for the kids. Teachers focus on getting the work done in the classroom & don't require a lot of homework, so families can have family time. The principal, Ms. Weaver, is out & around the school very involved, not hidden in an office & the kids seem to really like her. The school is small & kind of hidden on the hill in a nice quiet neighborhood. I don't know what more I'd want from a school.

Valle Vista Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2011
This school is OK. The teachers are geat, but the Principal is TERRIBLE. She needs training. This is only her second year as a principal and it shows! I miss Mrs. Kohn, she was a great principal. I loved the community, parents and school but this woman ruined it. I hope things get better.

Valle Vista Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2011
This school is a nightmare and many teachers should not be teaching. They have been there too long and have no accountability. I have had my children at this school for over 8 years and it has been terrible. I do not recommend it at all.

Posted May 01, 2010
This is a wonderful school. The teachers give a lot of their time to after school events and helping students. They have so many wonderful things staff there. If you have the chance to have your child in Ms. Chipman's class, you should. She is amazing.

Posted February 24, 2009
We have been so pleased with Valle Vista. The teachers at our school really care about our kids. I like how the teachers for each grade work in a team. Mrs. Kohn is always accessible and willing to listen. I'm so sad about all of the budget cuts that will be affecting this school. While I know it will greatly change the mood and efficiency of education at the school, I'm hopeful that the experience of the remaining staff will be able to pull off a miracle. And that they will be able to continue the great education Valle Vista has the reputation of.

Posted August 09, 2008
This school is incredible! They have so many great programs for the children, have an outstanding staff which works amazingly well together & the PTA provides so many more opportunities for the children. They recently have been awarded the 'CA Distinguished School' award, which is a huge accomplishment!

Valle Vista Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2008

Valle Vista Elementary School
7727 Valle Vista Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Valle Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valle Vista Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top