Posted January 27, 2014
I attended this middle school and now I'm attending college. First off I would like to say that I enjoyed the elective classes offered here such as art and computer programming. The also offered music. My Algebra teacher was also one of the best teachers I had. The library and the field were a decent size for a middle school. Although some downfalls of this school, I think, were the constant fights in school and also across the street where a park is. School food can only be described as the regular 'bleh' cuisine you would find in every school. Also the dress code was violated on many occasions mostly by girls, but some boys would be caught to. While I was there most of the staff would ignore kids who broke the rules and the very few one or two teachers who did enforce the school code were looked down upon as begin to strict and mean. After I left the school it was remodeled so a few things might have changed and hopefully the atmosphere of the students has as well.

Posted January 31, 2013
I have just moved to the area from a San Bernardino school that had GATE, IB, and MYP programs. I have had my daughter at this school for 2 weeks and regret every day of it!! the principal really is a slacker, they have male yard duties that should be checking students fro dress codes and really they are just enjoying the view. They also have no respect or admitration for the talent that my daughter had bought with her from the other school and after have visited the school districtm I find they simply just dont care and dont have the resources and or money to do anything about any of it. I reall ywish i had the gas money to drive my daughter back to Chaves Middle in San Bernardino where i know that cared and my daughter was getting straight A's.. Ill be even more ...upset if her grades drop an this isnt evn an advanced schol Htis school has not heard the last from me!!!!

Posted April 25, 2010

Posted March 05, 2010
This school is very active at every class period. Teachers will be there for you and RCMS has Wacky Fridays and there are a lot of activites after school especially soccer.

Posted March 05, 2010
Very good and good quality at teachin. Smatr students and they will help you. This is better than any schools you will go to.

Posted October 27, 2009

Rancho Cucamonga Middle School 2

Posted June 21, 2009
This is the only middle school in this small district. Caring teachers with limited resources. This school doesn't do a good job preparing their students for High School. It seems like the schools in this District have a high turn over rate for Principals. They are only here a couple of years and they move on. There doesn't seem to be much parent involvement. The school does seem to be trying, but if I could do things over I would have chose a different school!

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted March 01, 2009
RCMS is amazing!! This is my first year here, and I love it already. :) Teachers are nice and help with anything you need. They have lots of sports and other activities as well. I am a GATE student here and it's really fun. When you don't get something, the teachers help you until you do. P.E. is cool too!!! If you livein this area and are looking for a good school, it's right here at RCMS!

Rancho Cucamonga Middle School
10022 Feron Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Rancho Cucamonga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Cucamonga Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top