Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs. E you have always been very professional with me. You have also been very friendly and kind with me and my child. I wish you the best, and hope your family is doing better in these hard times. I hope your dad is better. Take care

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 04, 2016
Yes!!! My son has never been more determined in any other school. They really do work with the kids and helps then be competitive.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted May 04, 2016
I don't know because I never really asked my son if he felt respected. If I did ask him, I think he would say yes.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 04, 2016
I've never felt like anyone was ever rude to me or my son. When I visit the school I get nothing but smiles and greetings.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 04, 2016
I ask a lot of questions and I never get rude responses from the staff at Terra Vista.

Posted May 04, 2016
This is a great school. They have tablets for kids to be interactive in class with the teachers. This school is very organized. It's clean. Principal is awesome, and their is no lack of communication. They send out news flash and have a Twitter account.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 24, 2016
Thank yo for changing the direction of Terra Vista. It is because of your leadership we have become an unstoppable school!

Posted April 24, 2016
My family has been at Terra Vista for a few years now. Hands down we have the best students, parents, teachers, staff and events in the area. Its a blessing that this is our home school. Terra Vista has it all and it shows in the classroom, the PTA, our STEM program and even our school wide Art program.

Posted April 20, 2016
Terra Vista is a wonderful asset to our community. In fact, they have been recognized as a Gold Ribbon School. It is truly a place for children to grow academically and socially. They have numerous programs and opportunities for both students and parents to get involved! My husband has participated in the Watch Dog Dad program for the past few years. I will be volunteering for the upcoming Field Day, in May. This is such a fun day in the sun, that is so memorable for the kids. My child also loves the STEM activities. This program has allowed my son to be curious and creative, all while learning. Terra Vista is an exemplary school and I would recommend it, in a heartbeat.

Posted April 16, 2016
As a parent of a second grader and fourth grader at Terra Vista, I couldn't be more happy with this school! The principal and vice principal are superb! They are present on campus every day and even stand outside in the morning greeting children by name, which the kids love. The teachers and staff are also amazing. I can honestly say we have not had one teacher that we have not been pleased with at Terra Vista. The teachers and staff are always very welcoming and friendly! We also love attending the many events that the school and PTA put on throughout the year, too many to list here! I really can't say enough great things about this school. I was not surprised at all to hear they were honored with the Gold Ribbon Award! I would highly recommend this school.

7497 Mountain View Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730-7274
Last modified Terra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.