Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 24, 2016
Thank yo for changing the direction of Terra Vista. It is because of your leadership we have become an unstoppable school!

Posted April 24, 2016
My family has been at Terra Vista for a few years now. Hands down we have the best students, parents, teachers, staff and events in the area. Its a blessing that this is our home school. Terra Vista has it all and it shows in the classroom, the PTA, our STEM program and even our school wide Art program.

Posted April 20, 2016
Terra Vista is a wonderful asset to our community. In fact, they have been recognized as a Gold Ribbon School. It is truly a place for children to grow academically and socially. They have numerous programs and opportunities for both students and parents to get involved! My husband has participated in the Watch Dog Dad program for the past few years. I will be volunteering for the upcoming Field Day, in May. This is such a fun day in the sun, that is so memorable for the kids. My child also loves the STEM activities. This program has allowed my son to be curious and creative, all while learning. Terra Vista is an exemplary school and I would recommend it, in a heartbeat.

Posted April 16, 2016
As a parent of a second grader and fourth grader at Terra Vista, I couldn't be more happy with this school! The principal and vice principal are superb! They are present on campus every day and even stand outside in the morning greeting children by name, which the kids love. The teachers and staff are also amazing. I can honestly say we have not had one teacher that we have not been pleased with at Terra Vista. The teachers and staff are always very welcoming and friendly! We also love attending the many events that the school and PTA put on throughout the year, too many to list here! I really can't say enough great things about this school. I was not surprised at all to hear they were honored with the Gold Ribbon Award! I would highly recommend this school.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted April 16, 2016
Terra Vista's motto is to "Wolf Up," teaching students to persevere! The message of persistency, grit and determination is embedded throughout the year. I hear Mrs. Tavolazzi encouraging student at our Pride of the Pack assemblies.

Posted April 16, 2016
This week has been a great week at Terra Vista! Congratulations on becoming a Gold Ribbon school. I'm so lucky to have my children attend a school that is the center of the community. Just this week, we attended the 5th grade band concert and a fabulous Chorus production of Character Matters! Terra Vista teachers make learning fun! I'm impressed with the opportunities my oldest daughter has through STEM and the art program they do school wide. Thank you to the PTA for Literacy Night, Library Clue Hunt, and Fall Festival! I can't wait for the Cinco De Mayo Open House! We love Terra Vista!

Terra Vista Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2016
The PTA doesn't plan any fun activities for the Students ; they do have at least 3 fundraisers per year. The School does not offer any Art or Music programs. They do have a Spanish club for 50 Students at the beginning of the year. Not enough opportunities for parents to be involved / volunteer. The Staff is not friendly.

Posted January 28, 2016
Terra vista is a awesome school. The principal and vp have vastly improved upon what it was a few years ago was good then but now it's outstanding.

Posted April 28, 2014
This is our first year at Terra Vista, and our experience has been very positive for our children who are currently enrolled in grades 2 and kindergarten. The new princicpal and vice principal are both very approachable, responsive, and proactive in their leadership. The teachers for all 3 of my kids have been very successful in teaching the class how to work well in different teams, how to challenge and develop their writing, reading, math, and critical thinking skills. The proctors on the playground really keep a close eye out for rewarding good behavior and calling out bad choices. Overall, I have really enjoyed being a part of the Terra Vista community and would recommend the school to anyone without hesitation.

Posted April 16, 2014
I have a set of twin kindergarten students this year and I LOVE this school!! Both of my boys are advanced and I was concerned that kindergarten wasn't going to be challenging enough. Both of my kids teachers went above and beyond to give my kids what they need! The office staff, principle, and assistant principle are always friendly, welcoming and approachable. I can't say enough about the high quality of education at Terra Vista!

7497 Mountain View Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730-7274
Last modified Terra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.