Posted April 28, 2014
This is our first year at Terra Vista, and our experience has been very positive for our children who are currently enrolled in grades 2 and kindergarten. The new princicpal and vice principal are both very approachable, responsive, and proactive in their leadership. The teachers for all 3 of my kids have been very successful in teaching the class how to work well in different teams, how to challenge and develop their writing, reading, math, and critical thinking skills. The proctors on the playground really keep a close eye out for rewarding good behavior and calling out bad choices. Overall, I have really enjoyed being a part of the Terra Vista community and would recommend the school to anyone without hesitation.

Posted April 16, 2014
I have a set of twin kindergarten students this year and I LOVE this school!! Both of my boys are advanced and I was concerned that kindergarten wasn't going to be challenging enough. Both of my kids teachers went above and beyond to give my kids what they need! The office staff, principle, and assistant principle are always friendly, welcoming and approachable. I can't say enough about the high quality of education at Terra Vista!

Posted December 20, 2013
I have three children at this school who have been going to Terra Vista for the past five years. We recently got a new principal who has transformed everything about it! The campus looks terrific, the office staff is happy, the kids and parents are happy. The teachers who have always been great are working harder than ever and seem to really love the changes. The school has always been good but now it is fantastic! We are proud to be timberwolves!

Posted May 23, 2012
My daughter's teacher cared about EVERY student in her classroom and she is a first and second grade combination teacher! She is very organized, friendly, efficient and nice person.My daughter will miss her for sure and so do I! Well done job!!!

Posted March 15, 2012
Great teachers, awesome principal.She is approachable, nice and efficient.The office staff unfortunately is very unfriendly and grumpy almost every day.

Posted November 04, 2011
The teachers are excellent and great with children. Very good school to have your kids attend. Everyone is very friendly.

Posted October 12, 2011
The teachers at this school are very good at teaching, but the principal has a lack of qualification.

Posted September 27, 2011
This is an excellent elementary school with wonderful teachers and a principal who stays on top of things. One of the best in the school district!

Posted July 26, 2011
Terra Vista is a great elementary school, like many in the Rancho Cucamonga area. I have two kids that attend Terra Vista. PTA is active and the school puts on events during the year that draw in the kids and parents for fun activities. Last year they did a carnival (big top bash), brought in players from the Ontario Reign for a night, and many other activities put on by major volunteer work by parents and PTA. I also wanted to point out, since there aren't many current reviews, that the old review knocking the principal from 4/10/10 is totally different than my experience, must have had a bad run in or a bad day. This principal is on it, listens to feedback, is friendly and approchable yet takes control when necessary. Staff top down is great.

Posted April 11, 2010
I have 2 girls at Terra Vista. My husband and I are very pleased with this school. The teachers are wonderful; they do a great job teaching and are very dedicated, supportive, and caring. The prinicipal is awesome. She is very approachable, respectful, and has a passion for education and cares about the academic needs of the children. She interacts well with both students and parents. We are so happy to be a part of this school.

Terra Vista Elementary School
7497 Mountain View Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Terra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terra Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top