Posted May 17, 2013
The current cell tower situation is very sad and for the school leaders to not consider the tuition paying parents is unacceptable. 3 years into the investment and I am very disappointed as I moved close to the school and gave up a high salary paying job in the high desert to have my child attend and towards the mid school year of 2nd grade things changed drastically. My son no longer wanted to go to school, he complained of his teacher not helping and was also very emotional when the teacher aide left suddenly. It seems the staff is not stable as in the last 18 months there has been 3 different individuals in the finance dept. Teaches aides come and go and seems they are not open to constructive advice. Good luck communicating with the principle as I have sent numerous emails and letters by fax and mail and never received a reply. Weeks later I receive an email mentioning my voice had been heard but no solution to my concerns. Since I have pulled my child out sadly he may have to repeat the 2nd grade.

Posted May 15, 2013
Most of the teachers of this school can be classified as rookies with less experience and rely too much on textbooks. The rest are too old to learn new tricks, meaning they should go through some seminars or continuing education to keep up with the 21st century. Check the ITBS scores, numbers don't lie. Admin are too busy raising funds for the church.

Posted May 07, 2013
Great school and teachers...until cell tower placed near children ...without consent of parents...now our plan is ruined!! Wanted our 3 children to attend...not anymore!! No one listened to the concerns of parents and did not disclose to potential parents either!! Will not return!!

Posted May 02, 2013
This is a good school and has even more great potential. But the fact is, there will be a cell tower built on the campus. The parents were not included in the decision of this nor informed of this prior to the proposal. Rather than collaboratively finding a solution to the situation, the parents were continuously ignored and overlooked. As an educational institution, it is important to provide for the children in their best interest. I think individuals/incoming parents coming to this site for reviews deserve to know that there is a cell tower that is planned to be built on this campus because the school, church, or diocese will not inform the parents unless asked. Everyone deserves the right to know and have the opportunity to make the decision as to what is best for their children.

Posted April 29, 2013
I loved it here until parents were kept in the dark about cell phone tower. Church/School never asked for parent feed back. We were even told if you don't like it then you should leave. This is what we're doing next year. I'm taking my $ to a place where the principal cares more about children than $. Principal is never around and never gives a straight answer.

Posted April 29, 2013
My son attends this school and sadly I have to remove hem nex year from this facility. I don't know if a cell tower will really harm my child or not, I'm no a scientists but just the fact that I was not involved in this dicition and they let the parents know a week before the construction it was about to start, scare me bacuse I don't now what will be next. And other point it that you will think if a cell tower is going to bring money to the school and church why tuition is going up even more this year. As a parents we make big sacrifices to provide private education to our children and I think we deserve more respect.

Sacred Heart Parish School 5

Posted April 11, 2013
My daughter went to this school for 8 yrs, and now she will graduate from high school and has been accepted at the top 3 UC schools (UCLA, UC Berkeley and UC San Diego). When you teach kids based on compassion and spirituality (which this school does and public schools can't), then the academics will take care of itself.

Posted August 19, 2011
My child attends and last year was written up on several issues during PE, but now that I know the PE instructor lack experience, I will have to monitor this activity a little more. The school should insisted that the teachers become certified. I have try to contact he Principal and have yet to talk to her or him. Its always been the V.P. I will give my child one more year to attend then well decide whether to continue.

Posted February 01, 2011
The classrooms are over capacity in some classes 40 kids for 1 teacher. The principal is hardly ever around don't see her much. PE forget it terrible kids do what they want lazy coach. Math teacher needs to retire kids are not doing to good in math she loves to intimidate the kids and doesn't explain much. This school has so much potential has great help from parents but lacks of administration.

Sacred Heart Parish School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
Sacred Heart parish School hasm a very good academic and religious education program. The classroom teachers are highly qualified and attentive to each students academic need. Unfortunately, the physical education program is lacking in structure and experience. Therefore, this lack of experience spills over into our sports program.

Sacred Heart Parish School
12676 East Foothill Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91739
Last modified Sacred Heart Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sacred Heart Parish School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.