PK-K
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Kindercare Learning Center 4

Posted June 01, 2011
My son started going to this kindercare when he was about 11 months. The daycare is clean, the teachers are very caring & so far it's been a plesant experience. It's a bit pricy compared to other daycares but it is worth for the quality they provide. I have visited a few other nearby kindercares & they weren't up to the mark when compared to this one. The down side here was that he fell sick quite often & in the early days it always turned into infection. KK accept kids with slight infection, & my son always picked it up. As days passed, his immunity build & all is good now.

Kindercare Learning Center 5

Posted June 19, 2007
I think this is an excellent school and it has been a great experience for my son. I hope we encounter the same quality of teachers as my son gets older.

Kindercare Learning Center
10110 Church Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730
Last modified Kindercare Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Kindercare Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top