Rancho Mirage, CA

Posted April 16, 2015
I went to this school back in 1970 and graduated in 1982. Our two son's have now started at this excellent school. The teacher's are dedicated to their student's learning and really do care. Our boys are striving in this school. I feel like our boy's are being guided to love learning. Thank you to all the teacher's, staff and parents that make this school what it is.

Posted April 22, 2014
Rancho Mirage Elementary School is one of the best kept secrets in our district! Great teachers and staff, lots of afterschool cultural enrichment available. Chimes Choir, Ballroom, Tools for Tomorrow, ASES, etc...

Rancho Mirage Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2012
I used to be at this school for 4th and 5th grade and now I am in 6th grade. I loved this school and the teachers especially Mrs. Fort. She was a wonderful teacher. The only problems at this school was that the uniform policy could have been enforced better and a teacher aid at the school said that the 2011-2012 5th graders were the worst students she ever met. otherwise, I loved attending this school!

Rancho Mirage Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
The principal and the teachers really care.....It reminds me of the way schools were back in the 50's and 60's, when teachers were teachers!!!!

Rancho Mirage Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
This school has increased its API ranking each year that we have been there. We have the one daughter who graduated to sixth grade this year and was there since K and another daughter who is in fourth grade now. The parental involvement is excellent and the teachers are top notch.There is also a P.T.G. which offers more ways for parents to become involved.The principal, Susan Morrison, is truly the driving force and her teaching staff flourishes under her direction. There is an art and music program available after school through an outside source and there is a music program at school. There is also a singing group called 'Character Kids' available at school. This school has all the benefits of a private school (personalization and individual attention) while being part of the public school system. We love it for our children.

Posted May 26, 2006
I really like the academic push that a lot of the teachers and the principle give at Rancho Mirage. My daughter has been attending this school since First Grade and now she is in Fifth Grade looking forward to Middle School. They are not that big on sports, but as far as music and art, that put on some of the cutest X-mas programs. They also urge parent involvement very much. And there is more outlets for that involvement then I have ever since at a school. Overall, I am glad a co-worker suggested that school to me. I have no regrets and would highly recommend that school.

Rancho Mirage Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
The teacher is very conscientious, always very approachable and willing to lay a plan for my child's improvement, the principal is always involved in every activity in the school, most of the time actine as on emcee on school programs. They also have after school activities but was not sustained and was not strongly encouraged, there were only 3 choices for the afterschool programs.

Rancho Mirage Elementary School
42-985 Indian Trail Road, Rancho Mirage, CA  92270
Last modified Rancho Mirage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Mirage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top