Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
After care: No

Kingdom Life Academy 5

Posted March 02, 2015
Kingdom Life Academy is an amazing school with highly educated teachers who are passionate about the students!! Our child has transitioned from the Pre-K Kids Kingdom program to Kingdom Life Academy and has excelled both academically and spiritually. We are truly blessed to a part of Kingdom Life Academy.

Kingdom Life Academy 5

Posted January 23, 2014
I love the teachers at this school! My children have flourished academically and spiritually since enrolling here. I have worked at both public and private schools, and have seen some great programs. I chose Kingdom Life Academy for my own kids because I couldn't ask for a better learning environment!

Kingdom Life Academy