Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Good new vibe, love our new principal and great teachers

Our 3 kids have attended LFES since pre-school and have loved & learned every minute! Positives: Excellent experienced teachers who truly enjoy what they do and work incredibly hard to motivate their students for success. An AMAZING principal!! Mrs. Wiseman leads by example, encourages her staff, & promotes a positive campus environment. Committed & involved community of parents: The LFES PTA works incredibly hard to provide both funding and volunteers for supplemental enrichment programs and technology for ALL students like primary music, Art Masters, Cool 2B Kind, Reader Leader, and Reflections. We feel very blessed and lucky to have LFES as our neighborhood school.

Effective school leaders: Agree

Mrs. Wiseman is a wonderful principal who is positive, engaging, and effective.

Develops character: Agree

Students are encouraged to make good behavior choices both inside & outside of the classroom. The Cool 2B Kind program works to promote inclusion, kindness, and empathy around campus

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers at LFES are experienced, dedicated, and committed to student success

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is clearly communicated to parents and students and is quality over quantity.

My son is having a wonderful experience at Las Flores Elementary. Mrs. Wiseman, the office staff and teachers are all caring, knowledgeable and go out of their way to create a positive learning environment. We have truly enjoyed every teacher we have had and my son is thriving in his current class. There is a strong sense of community and the parents and PTA work hard to supplement what goes on in the classrooms. I would highly recommend Las Flores Elementary to anyone considering our area!

I love this school. Mrs Wiseman from what I have seen is a dedicated principal and really works hard for the school. Our son's first tk teacher was incredible. We cried the last day of class because she was so good to us and our son that we were sad to end the year. The staff here is hard working and dedicated and I get upset when people look for things to complain about instead of really seeing how hard the staff makes to educate the kids. My son is very happy here and looks forward to go to school. He started reading in kindergarten three weeks into school.

Great work with all kids and learning good and helping them to be honest thanks for hard worrk

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst schools I have ever been to. The third/second grade teachers where so disrespectful to some students that it made me pull my kids right out. One child of mine is now a grade behind in math from not being taught the correct way. Once a teacher has sworn at a child and told them not to share their own religious beliefs on campus. Never returning to that school.

Last modified Las Flores Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.