Bad
Good

Posted December 14, 2013
I moved to CA in august and I had the privilage to go to Red Bluff high only for my first semester of 10th grade because now I am moving and I sincerely dont want to leave this amazing school are school spitit is very big our teachers are great they do any thing to help there students this school is the best im gonna miss it thats all i have to say Go spartans!!

Red Bluff High School 4

Posted August 18, 2013
Red Bluff High School District offers a rich variety of programs that provide a comprehensive experience for students. The focus is to prepare each student for college, career and life beyond high school. The staff is developing professional learning communities to share expertise so that each class is rigorous, instruction is differentiated and there is learning happening bell to bell.

Posted August 08, 2013
My school is one that cares about all students and wants all of them to be well prepared for life after high school.

Red Bluff High School 4

Posted September 30, 2009
I have gone to this highschool for all three of my highschool years, and I love it! The spirit is a huge part of the culture, and we really do bleed green and gold. The teachers that I have had, for the most part, are very supportive and willing to help anyway possible. In my experiance the counselors do their best and actually look for ways to help their students. I am enrolled in A.V.I.D. in this school, which is, for the most part, very helpful when it comes to things like note taking and prep for difficult classes. Over all, I think we do pretty well.

Red Bluff High School

Posted June 09, 2009
I currently attend Red Bluff High School and i love it. The teachers are amazing and they do all they can to teach their students. I love how they are all easy to talk to. This isnt only the teachers but the counselors too. I hope my brother, who will be attending Red Bluff next year, will get as much out of his highschool experience as i have

Posted May 07, 2009
I've had one graduate from RBHS, one still in and one on the way from Jr. High. RBHS has been great for my kids. Lots of opportunities with music, acting, sports and academics. The teachers are very helpful and the administration is easy to talk to.

Posted October 31, 2007
everyone their is very helpful, to update security is now top of the level with security cameras and an on campus police officer. Also test scores have gone up in the last 2 years. SAT scores are high and average.

Red Bluff High School 3

Posted February 04, 2005
The school is a good learning enviroment to my students. The kids learn alot and the counsolers help and create a bound with the students. The principles also bond to create the best enviorment for the kids.

Red Bluff High School
1260 Union Street, Red Bluff, CA  96080-3121
Last modified Red Bluff High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.