Bad
Good

I'm being very honest in my review. This is by far a horrible, non-educating school. I can't believe how this school is run and they rush children so quickly through a lesson that if the child doesn't learn it they will tell you... Oh well! Ruined my children.

My school is Jackson Heights Elementary. I was nervous about putting my daughter into a public school and had not heard good things about Jackson Heights. This will be her first full year there and we Love it. The teachers and staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter has learned so much since she started attending Jackson Heights.

I personally don't like this school my litle brother goes to this school and he has been struggling since he started in this school and the teachers don't have any Patience with him instead of improving he worsens every day and now they want to keep him in the same grade again. he struggled last year too.

Great school, and good teachers. I have always been very pleased with them.

i think jackson heights elementary is by far the best school in red bluff. the teachers my sons have had are fantastic and the principal is wonderful. everytime we visit the school we always feel welcomed. even the staff in the office is great and personable. i wish when i was young i had a school this great!!!

Last modified Jackson Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.