Red Bluff, CA

William M. Metteer Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2010
My kids and I think this is a warm and friendly school with dedicated staff. I am a bit concerned with the newer principal because I have heard ethical rumors about her personal choices and integrity that I do not want my children exposed to. She seems good with parents and children but not as strong as a leader who needs to positively progress the school.

Posted May 26, 2010
My son has attended Metteer elementary for kindergarten. At first I hesitated, but decided to try Metteer. I have been completely pleased with the past year. I am very active at the school and volunteer weekly in my sons class. His teacher is wonderful, she strives to provide good academics for the children, but also do activities relating to being children. My son could not write his name when he started. Now he writes his entire name perfectly, has learned new words, can spell some of them and read them. I have been very impressed with the outcome this year 2009-2010. We also had a new principle start in August and she has been wonderful. She cares about the children, staff and has made Metteer Elementary and incredible school to take your children to.

Posted May 03, 2010

William M. Metteer Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2009
The teacher's actually care about their students and what they learn. They don't just jump through the district hoops.

William M. Metteer Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
The students and faculty at Metteer Elementary is, by far, the best in Tehama County. I have witnessed student from the surrounding schools and their behaviors. They show no school spirit and, in fact, tease and ridicule their fellow students. I am not stating that Metteer students are never mean to their fellow students, but the incidents are far fewer and less severe.

Posted February 03, 2009
I am currently a 7th grade student at metteer school and i think this school is very warm and welcoming to every new student. The teachers and staff are really caring and the students too. There is no fighting or anything at this school it is a place where everyone gets along compared to oher schools. It has really changed throughout the year with our new principle mr.Mccoy who has changed everything in a good way.

William M. Metteer Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2007

William M. Metteer Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
It started out strong, but is becoming ineffective. as it stands today, it is not a real alternative. This review should not be confused witht he Metteer K-6 program which continues to be excellent.

William M. Metteer Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted May 08, 2006
This is a wonderful school the teachers are inspiring and the aftershool program is phenominal I wish we could take the school with us when we move. My son is 12 and went here and my daughter is 8 and goes here they are supportive and do all they can to facilitate the children with their learning experienc.

William M. Metteer Elementary School
695 Kimball Road, Red Bluff, CA  96080
Last modified William M. Metteer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William M. Metteer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top