K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from CCS 6+ years ago. I had attended for 11 years. If you care about your child's academic career whatsoever, do not send them to this school. Students are ill-prepared for further education and develop little to no task management or organizational skills. Students from CCS are not up to standards in math and science especially, and will struggle with what California schools consider basic grade level curriculum. Physical education at this school is ultimately a joke, and the small-school climate provides plenty of favoritism and bias within the teaching and administration staff. Students will often receive better treatment if they are the son or daughter of someone prominent within the school. The directors and teachers at this school put education last here, and alter what students learn based on their personal belief system, going so far as to glue pages of books in the library together if they disagree with the contents, no matter how harmless. I would never recommend this school to any family, as it caused me multiple difficulties entering high school, both socially and academically.

My 3 children attend the school. I am so thankful to have a safe place for my kids to learn!!!

Education at Country Christian School is a parent and teacher partnership. The classes are very small. I have three kids there, 2 in pre-k and one in 1st grade (he also did Kindergarten there). I never knew school could be this way! I am so impressed with the way that my kids are learning. The classes are well structured and disciplined, the kids learn so much and have a great time. As I mentioned before the class size is small, only about 6 kids per teacher/aid. My husband and I both can't say enough good things about our experience here.

Last modified Country Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8