Redding, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 08, 2011
My 3 children attend the school. I am so thankful to have a safe place for my kids to learn!!!

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008
Education at Country Christian School is a parent and teacher partnership. The classes are very small. I have three kids there, 2 in pre-k and one in 1st grade (he also did Kindergarten there). I never knew school could be this way! I am so impressed with the way that my kids are learning. The classes are well structured and disciplined, the kids learn so much and have a great time. As I mentioned before the class size is small, only about 6 kids per teacher/aid. My husband and I both can't say enough good things about our experience here.

Posted July 29, 2007

Posted January 27, 2006
Excellent school. Great teachers and staff. They really care about your children.

Country Christian School
873 Canby Road, Redding, CA  96003
Last modified Country Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Country Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top