Redding, CA

Posted May 30, 2015
I have a child at Mistletoe and know many families whose children are in the school. Whoever wrote the prior reviews is obviously disgruntled. I honestly have never had a bad experience with any of the staff, including the kind office staff, principal who the kids love dearly, and the teachers my child has had. The staff know who my child is and care about the kids. I feel blessed to have her there!

Mistletoe Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
I am very disappointed in this school. The staff at this school is very poor. I would strongly advise against enrolling a student at this school.

Mistletoe Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2013
My student attended this school until as of recently. The office staff are not very welcoming. There is no sense of security on the school campus. I have several issues and not once got a response from the principal. So sad to see this school go downhill. Many children from the 8th grade class are not graduating this year due to the quality of the teachers.

Posted May 11, 2012
Want to thanks Mistletoe Middle School 7th grade, the parents & especially one of the 7th grade teachers... Krista Wagner. Mrs Wagner is sooooo wonderful to work with. She had the 7th graders participate in a Renaissance Event held at the school. Many of those students came into our business Costume Corner to rent costumes for the event. They were well behaved, polite & thanks to the wonderful teachers at Mistletoe...very well infor mas to what thry were suppose to be wearing. I was so pleased when thr kids returned in mass only 1 minor issue A sword had broken in 1/2 & that is nothing> When schools return I usually have 5 or 6 swords busted amoung many other things. In our opinion Mistletoe's Mrs. Krista Wagner is pure golden!!!!!

Mistletoe Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
great teachers. kids way ahead of schedual. the office staff not so much.

Posted July 29, 2008
My boys and I just love Mistletoe! Our principal as well as the staff aro so very approachable,helpful and kind.I just can't say enough!

Posted March 14, 2007
We love this school it has a real sense of family. Both of our children have soared academically and socially. Of course there are always points to improve on but the core of Mistletoe its teachers and communication are excellent.

Posted July 25, 2006
Mistletoe is a great school. Our son has attended since Kindergarten. Each of his teachers have been wonderful and caring. They have really showed individual attention to each student. No complaints with this school!

Posted May 25, 2006
It is a great school for physical education and academics alike with great teachers!

Mistletoe Elementary School
1225 Mistletoe Lane, Redding, CA  96002
Last modified Mistletoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mistletoe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top