Bad
Good

I have a child at Mistletoe and know many families whose children are in the school. Whoever wrote the prior reviews is obviously disgruntled. I honestly have never had a bad experience with any of the staff, including the kind office staff, principal who the kids love dearly, and the teachers my child has had. The staff know who my child is and care about the kids. I feel blessed to have her there!

I am very disappointed in this school. The staff at this school is very poor. I would strongly advise against enrolling a student at this school.

My student attended this school until as of recently. The office staff are not very welcoming. There is no sense of security on the school campus. I have several issues and not once got a response from the principal. So sad to see this school go downhill. Many children from the 8th grade class are not graduating this year due to the quality of the teachers.

Want to thanks Mistletoe Middle School 7th grade, the parents & especially one of the 7th grade teachers... Krista Wagner. Mrs Wagner is sooooo wonderful to work with. She had the 7th graders participate in a Renaissance Event held at the school. Many of those students came into our business Costume Corner to rent costumes for the event. They were well behaved, polite & thanks to the wonderful teachers at Mistletoe...very well infor mas to what thry were suppose to be wearing. I was so pleased when thr kids returned in mass only 1 minor issue A sword had broken in 1/2 & that is nothing> When schools return I usually have 5 or 6 swords busted amoung many other things. In our opinion Mistletoe's Mrs. Krista Wagner is pure golden!!!!!

great teachers. kids way ahead of schedual. the office staff not so much.

My boys and I just love Mistletoe! Our principal as well as the staff aro so very approachable,helpful and kind.I just can't say enough!

We love this school it has a real sense of family. Both of our children have soared academically and socially. Of course there are always points to improve on but the core of Mistletoe its teachers and communication are excellent.

Last modified Mistletoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.