Redding, CA

Sycamore Elementary School 0

Posted December 30, 2009
I have two children at Sycamore Elementary School, one in Kindergarten and the other in 1st grade. Both teachers are amazing and my children love going to school each and every day. The principle is wonderful and looks at the students, and their needs as her number one priority. I could not be happier with this school and it's staff. A+++

Sycamore Elementary School 5

Posted November 21, 2006
My Daughter is a kindergarten at Sycamore School. It is such a wonderful school. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. The Teachers are great and the Principle is excellent. I did a lot of research before choosing a school for my daughter, and I am so happy that we found such a great school!

Sycamore Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2006
I have two kids in sycamore. They have been going there for 3 years. This is by far the best school in redding. The staff knows all the kids by first names, and I have to say there is nothing I would change about this school. It is awsome wish it went to 12th grade!

Sycamore Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2005

Sycamore Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2005

Sycamore Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2005

Sycamore Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2004
I am a Grandparent of two Sycamore School students. My appreciation goes to the principal, teachers, and support staff in this school for instilling positive learning habits and an appreciation for learning how to learn. My grandchildren are evidence that this school does fine work.

Sycamore Elementary School
1926 Sycamore Drive, Redding, CA  96001
Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top