Turtle Bay School 3

Posted October 15, 2014
Turtle Bay is one of the better schools in Redding, CA. The teachers, instructional assistants, and yard duties are wonderful. I give them huge props for doing their job the right way and for always providing support to students. The principal on the other hand is hard to please. She wrongfully accuses students and staff of not doing their job the right way, never praises the staff for the good/positive work they do, and always has something negative to say to the staff by putting them down and humiliating them in front of students. The principal needs to show more support in a positive manner, rather than making everyone feel uncomfortable and having to deal with her difficult/snappy attitude and controlling self. From my personal experiences, the principal is not a friendly person and she will snap at anyone when she feels like they aren't meeting up to her "expectations". This is the reason why I've rated the school 3 stars. As much as I enjoy the school, the principal is a huge downfall and it really puts a negative outlook on the school.

Posted August 02, 2014
I this school is great but I whant to tell you two of the schools bigest bullys the names are ASHLEE BIRONDO AND CHRIS CHAPMAN ASHLEE LIKES CHRIS BUT DOESNT WHANT TO TELL AND THEY SAY MEAN THINGS TO OTHER STUDENTS AND WHEN STUDENTS TRY TO TELL THEY SAID THEY SAY THEY DIDENT DO ANYTHING AT ALL:(

Posted May 30, 2014
Turtle bay shool is the best school.I think that because the teachers and also the staff are nice to all students and also parents.I like it because all of the students get to use ipads and chrome laptops.Also you get use so many more different electronics.The office staff are so nice to everyone.

Posted October 28, 2013
This school is the best school in California. And also this school is so amazing for kids!!

Turtle Bay School 2

Posted May 28, 2010
This was our family's first year at this school and it has not been the best experience. In an effort to not overstep my boundaries, I will strongly encourage parents to check out the teachers that your child could end up with.

Posted November 23, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008
I have attended Turtle bay since kindergarden and I am now going into 8th grade. Going to Turtle Bay has been truly wonderful and I only wish that I didnt have to go to high school so I could watch as it gets bigger and better with each passing year. The teachers are amazing as well as the staff and I have learned a lot through these years and hope that this review encourages students to attend turtle bay elementary/middle school!

Posted August 31, 2006
We started out in the Home School program - that was an awesome experience with so much support. When we decided that our little girl would benefit more from being in the regular classroom, the transition was beautiful. She has an IEP and the school has been very good at meeting her needs. Her teachers have been awesome, they communicate well with us, and give their home and cell phone numbers out to all their students. We have been truly blessed by this school. My daughter was chomping at the bit for school to start again. We have another awesome teacher this year. - Mindy Stephens

Turtle Bay School 4

Posted June 05, 2006
Great Home School program through the school. Wonderful music teacher!

Posted April 03, 2006
Our children have attended Turtle Bay since Kindergarden and we are very happy with the school. The teachers are wonderful and the academic programs are fun and challanging. The Principle, Cass Ditzler, and Vice Principle, Margaret Arthofer are involved and caring. The music, art, and sports progams are top notch. The parent envolvement is wonderful and the Parent/Faculity Club works very hard to create a larger than average budget for students and teacher funds and activities! We love Turtle Bay!

Turtle Bay School
1330 Arboretum Drive, Redding, CA  96003
Last modified Turtle Bay School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turtle Bay School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top