Bad
Good

Clement Middle School 2

Posted January 11, 2016
I really wanted to like Clement, but we have had so many issues. Teachers are not communicative. Emails go unanswered for several days. I feel like 6th graders are thrown into the ocean of Middle School and expected to swim. They don't teach note taking or study skills, but expect them to ease right into a new school with much higher expectations. Then there's the discipline...They get detention if they forget PE clothes. They can't wear hoodies even in the rain. There's a classroom dedicated to detention all day, so they can be sent there at any time for any minor infraction. I'm also disappointed that my child has been put in beginning band with kids who have never played an instrument, even though this is her 3rd year. Even though she has been in marching band and done parades for 2 years, she is no longer able to participate. My child will not be going to this school next year.

Clement Middle School 5

Posted March 11, 2014
I did not know what to expect from this school since we are on a transfer, I thought my son would be going to Cope since he went to McKinley for Elementary. But he actually really likes it and made friends the first day . Great teachers and a wonderful staff. We love Clement !!

Clement Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Clement Middle School. The ParentPortal has been a great help in making certain all expected work is completed. The teachers have been very helpful.

Clement Middle School 4

Posted December 21, 2011
Clement is a great school. The teachers really care about the kids, as do the counseling staff. The principal is dedicated to making the school a great environment for learning. There are lots of programs for the students to be involved in, such as, band, choir, awesome drama program, lunchtime sports, and others. While many in the area remember the old days of Clement being a second class school, the leadership has really made it a priority to introduce great programs, teachers, and academic programs to make this a great school.

Clement Middle School 1

Posted March 04, 2011
This school is really bad. My child, nor any of my students friends like attending Clement. Teachers and Staff are rude.

Posted April 15, 2010
My husband and I have been very pleased (coming from private school) with both the campus, the staff (great comminucation) and the ciriculum.

Posted June 09, 2009
I also agree that it is very difficult to get through to the teachers at this school. I've sent letters home on progress reports and actual letters that I gave to my child to give to the teacher and not once did I receive a response from any of my child's teachers.

Posted June 08, 2009
I was very dissappointed with this school. Getting in touch with the teachers was nearly impossible. While the school is not fully responsible for the behavior of the children, obviously what takes place at home matters. I found the behavior of the children attending this school to be far less than adequate and parent involvement was lacking.

Posted August 12, 2008
i think that clement middle school school is a very good school teachers and staff are always nice

Clement Middle School 5

Posted October 04, 2007
My kid loves it Great teachers and staff

501 East Pennsylvania Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374-2496
Last modified Clement Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.