Redlands, CA
Students enrolled: 1,003

Clement Middle School 5

Posted March 11, 2014
I did not know what to expect from this school since we are on a transfer, I thought my son would be going to Cope since he went to McKinley for Elementary. But he actually really likes it and made friends the first day . Great teachers and a wonderful staff. We love Clement !!

Clement Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Clement Middle School. The ParentPortal has been a great help in making certain all expected work is completed. The teachers have been very helpful.

Clement Middle School 4

Posted December 21, 2011
Clement is a great school. The teachers really care about the kids, as do the counseling staff. The principal is dedicated to making the school a great environment for learning. There are lots of programs for the students to be involved in, such as, band, choir, awesome drama program, lunchtime sports, and others. While many in the area remember the old days of Clement being a second class school, the leadership has really made it a priority to introduce great programs, teachers, and academic programs to make this a great school.

Clement Middle School 1

Posted March 04, 2011
This school is really bad. My child, nor any of my students friends like attending Clement. Teachers and Staff are rude.

Posted April 15, 2010
My husband and I have been very pleased (coming from private school) with both the campus, the staff (great comminucation) and the ciriculum.

Posted June 09, 2009
I also agree that it is very difficult to get through to the teachers at this school. I've sent letters home on progress reports and actual letters that I gave to my child to give to the teacher and not once did I receive a response from any of my child's teachers.

Posted June 08, 2009
I was very dissappointed with this school. Getting in touch with the teachers was nearly impossible. While the school is not fully responsible for the behavior of the children, obviously what takes place at home matters. I found the behavior of the children attending this school to be far less than adequate and parent involvement was lacking.

Clement Middle School 3

Posted May 14, 2009

Clement Middle School 5

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
i think that clement middle school school is a very good school teachers and staff are always nice

Clement Middle School
501 East Pennsylvania Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Clement Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clement Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top