Redlands, CA

Posted June 08, 2013
It is a great school with great teachers. I am looking forward to meeting the new principal.

Posted May 16, 2013
I trust this school to educate my grandsons. I'm happy they had the opportunity to attend such a fine school.

Kimberly Elementary School 2

Posted April 19, 2013
I would give kimberly a 6/10. I was a formerstudent the for 5 years. The yard duties are horrible. Very mean. I go to moore now and you can pick up a stick without a yard dutie blowing her whistle amd making you cry. Aa very safe enviroment.

Posted February 11, 2013
THIS SCHOOL HAS GOT IT TOGETHER~ I have had experiences with other schools within this district as well as others with my two older kids...and Kimberly by far is amazing in the classroom and on campus. From the teachers to the principal and office staff...from the yard duties and the PTA ...I am blessed to have my kids at this school.

Posted May 23, 2011
This is an absolutely amazing school! The parent involvement is incredible. I actuially grew up going to private christian schools and Kimberly has theat feel of a private school. The teachers, parents, and students are all very close knit.

Posted August 19, 2010
Great school with great teachers and teacher sudent envolvement. Nice down to earth children with a high moral overview.

Kimberly Elementary School

Posted May 21, 2010
This is a fantastic school with a large parent support community!

Posted October 29, 2006
This school have a high expectation on academics and parental involvement is encourage.

Posted August 27, 2006
I attended this school many years ago and am thankfull I did. The teachers were (for the most part) excellent and the campus is very nice. The academics are great and there are many options for extracurricular activities.

Kimberly Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2006
High level of academic expectations. Very high level of parental involvement.

Kimberly Elementary School
301 West South Avenue, Redlands, CA  92373
Last modified Kimberly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kimberly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top