Lugonia Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2013
Lugonia is a great school. I have never been to a school where the teachers work so hard and the dedication to improving each and every child is so apparent.

Lugonia Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2012
My child has gone to this school since 2nd grade, from a school in San Bernardino. His 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Napoletano, had high expectations and great classroom management. He grew a lot that year.

Lugonia Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2009
my son has gone to this school since kinder and is now in 5th grade...he has had nothing but great teachers ( with one exception).

Lugonia Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2009

Lugonia Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
I went to this shool as a child it was great for me, now my child goes to this shool and the teachers there are great. I do wish that the school itself to look more colorful, you know paintings, murals. From the outside and even when I take my child it looks ugly.

Lugonia Elementary School 0

Posted September 13, 2008
This is a great school. My granddaughter has been attending at Lugonia E.S. for two years. Besides learning she tells me she is very happy here. Teachers are friendly and ready to answer any questions about their students. Thanks. Keep the good job.

Lugonia Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2005
The quality of the academic programs is average. The teachers are hardworking and caring, as are the administrators. This is not the best school to send your child to. The level of parent involvement is poor.

Lugonia Elementary School
202 East Pennsylvania Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Lugonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lugonia Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top