Redlands, CA
Students enrolled: 1,141

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 06, 2015
the principal is very hands on . you can see him everywhere even for after school events. he is always there to resolve issues and make sure to build kindness and respect in all the students.

Posted July 06, 2015
the principal Mr Cortz and the office staff are amazing including the counselors . teachers varies from outstanding to average like every school . we moved to this area a year ago and my daughter had some issues with some teachers but the way the consoler Mrs Del Campo handled it by set meetings with teachers then change teacher according to my daughters need was really good . the school has a lot of electives and they have completive marching band and color guards and a good music program although my daughter didn't like the music teacher personality and I agree with her but I have to say professionally she is good. they have a lot of after school clubs like debate, drama, jazz band, and much more .over all it was a good experience

Moore Middle School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
There are some teachers there that are great at teaching and helping children get to there goal but, there are some teachers that are just not capable of teaching and not well trained. The school campus has potters and signs stating that Moore is a "bully free school" and the truth is that it is not bully free school. As a student teacher I do not recommend children to attend Moore middle school.

Posted September 19, 2009
The teachers are great with the students. Principal and school staff are extremly helpful and aim for high standards. Always working with studnets and parents to better education and help students promote to better standards and achieve high goals in lofe. I Love and appreciate Moore middle school.

Posted March 30, 2007
Moore is the most amazing school a kid could go to. I absolutely loved it all three years I attended there. The principal was great, and the teachers were incredibly awesome!

Moore Middle School 3

Posted December 23, 2006
I am a Latino student at Moore and I like the teachers. They have a band program, but not much parent involvement.

Posted April 19, 2006
I think that Moore is an absolutely wonderful school. I am on my second child going through middle school. My interactions with the staff there have found all of the staff to be very helpful, friendly and professional. More than one teacher has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help my children be successful there. They have wonderful extracurricular activities which have interested my children and provided them another environment to build self-esteem, be part of a team, and make many wonderful friends.

Moore Middle School 4

Posted June 07, 2005
Moore is a great school -- the teachers and principal really care about the students. They work hard to keep parents informed and to keep kids on track and learning.

1550 East Highland Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Moore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top