Bad
Good

Posted May 22, 2014
Class of 2014 I absolutely love this school all the teachers are great they want to see you succeed there are wonderful spirits the staff is just amazing I graduated early and with honors I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a small settings and who wants to do there best dispite that it is a continuation school that has nothing to do with a regular high school to me everything is the same get that diploma !! Class of 2014 ill see you at graduation June 10 2014 !!!!

Orangewood High (Continuation) School

Posted December 16, 2009
I attended this school for a couple of months and it helped me do a 180. It got me back on track and I miss attending it. The students and staff were fabulous. Everyone was friendly. It was not a bad school.

Posted August 28, 2008
this school is an excellent school it gives students a chance to graduate and gives them the same and better education than other schools.

Posted November 02, 2005
I attended this High School, and I felt that it was one of the best schools around. The shorter school days made it easier to keep kids attention. There were only 300 students in th whole school which meant less fights, For the two years I attended there was only one fight. And that is with only one security guard. Unlike some of the bigger schools with actual school police who have at leastone fight a day.

Posted August 23, 2005
As A former student at OHS, I am very proud to say that this school was one of the best schools that I have ecountered throughout my entire scholastic career.The teacher to student relationship is a very warm and comforting type. At the beggining of my enrollment at this school, it was very unsure to me,on weather I would like this school or not. I found out very quickly that this would be a great chance for me to excel in what I had not been able to accomplish at my previous school. This is a great school, and whoever is currently enrolled should be just as honored as I was to attend this school.

Orangewood High (Continuation) School
515 Texas Street, Redlands, CA  92374-3071
Last modified Orangewood High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12