Redlands, CA
Students enrolled: 2,557

Posted September 27, 2013
I am a Senior here and have been a student all 4 years and I simply love this school. I am very academically involved in AP courses, I do sports, and I'm president of clubs so I know that my positive experience has prepared me so much for the real college life. Coming here over REV was definitely the best choice of my life.

Posted November 14, 2011
I am a student here at Redlands High and this year we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School (the two other highschools in our district) in both titles won in sports, and academics. Our school has a long history of sport titles and last school year, we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School by obtaining the goal of 800 API rating.

Posted January 05, 2009

Redlands Senior High School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
My son is a freshman here. I love this school. I like the fact that the principal refuses to put a fence around it and make it look like a prison. Kudos to the staff. They are awesome. They treat kids like adults not children. High fives to all of you.

Redlands Senior High School 2

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted December 05, 2006
Overall, this is an excellent school. We moved into the Redlands area so that our girls could attend Redlands schools. Both our daughters were AP students that were admitted to top 20 (nationally ranked) universities. The school has excellent academic programs. The AP programs in Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, and History are especially noteworthy. The academically oriented extracurricular activities (Mock Trial, Academic Decathlon, Destination Imagination, Speech, etc.) are also highly regarded. Athletic programs overall are good to outstanding, with aquatic sports, golf and tennis being truly dominant. The teaching staff is also generally good to excellent, even in the lower grade levels. The current administration is exceptional. The school comes off as a bit snobbish, but if you keep your kids grounded at home they'll realize not everyone gets a new car for their 16th birthday (or even graduation). This school is hard to beat in the Inland Empire.

Redlands Senior High School
840 East Citrus Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Redlands Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redlands Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top