Redlands, CA
Students enrolled: 2,557

Posted April 21, 2015
Amazing school! It is the best high school in town. Definitely chose this school if you can't decide. The academics, sports, and location are great.

Posted September 27, 2013
I am a Senior here and have been a student all 4 years and I simply love this school. I am very academically involved in AP courses, I do sports, and I'm president of clubs so I know that my positive experience has prepared me so much for the real college life. Coming here over REV was definitely the best choice of my life.

Posted November 14, 2011
I am a student here at Redlands High and this year we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School (the two other highschools in our district) in both titles won in sports, and academics. Our school has a long history of sport titles and last school year, we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School by obtaining the goal of 800 API rating.

Redlands Senior High School

Posted December 23, 2008
My son is a freshman here. I love this school. I like the fact that the principal refuses to put a fence around it and make it look like a prison. Kudos to the staff. They are awesome. They treat kids like adults not children. High fives to all of you.

Posted December 05, 2006
Overall, this is an excellent school. We moved into the Redlands area so that our girls could attend Redlands schools. Both our daughters were AP students that were admitted to top 20 (nationally ranked) universities. The school has excellent academic programs. The AP programs in Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, and History are especially noteworthy. The academically oriented extracurricular activities (Mock Trial, Academic Decathlon, Destination Imagination, Speech, etc.) are also highly regarded. Athletic programs overall are good to outstanding, with aquatic sports, golf and tennis being truly dominant. The teaching staff is also generally good to excellent, even in the lower grade levels. The current administration is exceptional. The school comes off as a bit snobbish, but if you keep your kids grounded at home they'll realize not everyone gets a new car for their 16th birthday (or even graduation). This school is hard to beat in the Inland Empire.

Posted March 06, 2006
Redlands high has been a great place for me to go to school. I am a straight a student in all honors classes and with my teachers and the general school environment, reaching those grades was not a hard task to accomplish. This year, I've had some truly helpful and supportive teachers. My chamber singer director mr. Tuttle and my ap european history teacher dr. St. George. Many teachers at rhs are just as supportive. There are many opportunities for involvement here and the more you're involved the more fun your experience will be.

Posted June 29, 2005
Redlands is a great school. I currently go there now. Coming from a private school, I was a little apprehensive about how things would be. Yes it is a big environment, but the on the academic side of it all, I feel like I have really learned the assigned material and have excelled as a thinker in just my first year.

Posted June 07, 2005
I wish that this school would start the 'school within a school' program back up to give students a more independent view on school. Other than that, the school is nice and I'm pretty sure my child likes going there.

Posted June 02, 2005
I am an alumni and I loved my time at RHS. The teachers are phenomenal, the curriculum is excellent (though the science department could use some updating) and the extracurriculars were great.

Posted May 17, 2005
I am a graduate of Redlands High School, and overall, I think it was a great school. I'm not sure now that faculty has changed over, but it definetly prepared me for college and the future. The A.P. teachers are excellent, as is the speech team and theatre department. Unfortunately, the once award-winning music department was destroyed when it's long time director, Roger Duffer left, but otherwise, I had a good experience at that school.

Redlands Senior High School
840 East Citrus Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Redlands Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redlands Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top