Redlands, CA
Students enrolled: 2,557

Posted April 21, 2015
Amazing school! It is the best high school in town. Definitely chose this school if you can't decide. The academics, sports, and location are great.

Posted September 27, 2013
I am a Senior here and have been a student all 4 years and I simply love this school. I am very academically involved in AP courses, I do sports, and I'm president of clubs so I know that my positive experience has prepared me so much for the real college life. Coming here over REV was definitely the best choice of my life.

Posted November 14, 2011
I am a student here at Redlands High and this year we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School (the two other highschools in our district) in both titles won in sports, and academics. Our school has a long history of sport titles and last school year, we surpassed Redlands East Valley and Citrus Valley High School by obtaining the goal of 800 API rating.

Posted January 05, 2009

Redlands Senior High School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
My son is a freshman here. I love this school. I like the fact that the principal refuses to put a fence around it and make it look like a prison. Kudos to the staff. They are awesome. They treat kids like adults not children. High fives to all of you.

Redlands Senior High School 2

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008

Redlands Senior High School
840 East Citrus Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Redlands Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redlands Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top