K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Redlands Christian 2

Posted February 19, 2014
My child attended RCS until pulled and placed in a public school. No one would budge to help modify lessons to address learning needs. No one knew how to deal with sensory needs. They also kept wanting to label my child as ADHD when that infact was false. My child was constantly singled out, and put down. My child's art work and classwork was never shown because it was different. I also did not appreciate how it was ok for the students to not include my child. Once pulled we realized just how far behind this school is. They state they are at and even above grade level but that is not true. Students at the new school knew far more than my child. My child also finally received appropriate modified education as well as appropriate modifications and help. My child has true friends who really care about her, not fake friends.

Posted June 07, 2013
The philosophy of a Christ-centered education is more than apparent here. The expectation is that each family will be delivering the same Bible based message at home to their children as they are receiving at Church and at school. Absolutely the type of school and leadership that our family values.

Posted May 24, 2013
RCS has a great community feel where the students and families are well known and feel integrated. Not only has the school kept the "specials" (music, art, computer) but values them highly and encourages active involvement. The academics are appropriate for developmental levels with creative projects at every grade. Gifted students' are stretched without just piling on extra work and yet slower movers get the help they need as well. We have been nothing but impressed with the character and leadership of each teacher our children have had. I highly recommend Redlands Christian School.

Posted May 22, 2013
ALL of my daughters have attended RCS at one point or another. My wife and I are constantly amazed at how God works in and through the teachers and administrative staff and feeds into the lives of our kids. They come home singing songs of praise, reciting bible memory verses AND excited about what they are learning in math, social studies and the arts! We are SOOOO thankful for the godly leadership at this school and the safe environment for our kids to learn in.

Posted May 22, 2013
If you are looking for a Christ-centered school, with small class sizes, dedicated staff, excellent sports programs, and participative parents, then Redlands Christian is the school for you. I drive my three kids from Yucaipa to Redlands each day becasue we support and belive in the Christian education they recieve. I can't think of anything better to spend my money on than my kids education.

Posted May 22, 2013
I am a public school teacher who sends his kids to Redlands Christian. I am frequently asked why I send my kids to Christian school. Unfailingly, my answer is that I am not afraid of public schools, and I would not send them to any Christian school, but Redlands Christian provides such a wonderful community, dedicated teachers, and excellent programs that I just can't imagine depriving them of the opportunities, relationships, and Christian growth that they have at Redlands Christian.

Posted May 22, 2013
All four of my children have or are attending Redlands Christioan school. Two of my four have graduated from Arrowhead Christiona Academy. These schools have given my childern a sense of confidence and superior education. Two of my four children are at a university and have maintained no less than a 3.8 GPA. The educators have been diligent in providing an excellent learning environment.

Redlands Christian 2

Posted August 14, 2012
Disappointed with lack of discipline for students. There is a lack of communication from administration. When talking to administration, things did not get adressed and had no solutions. After 3 years, still confused about things that were going on, even though I did volunteer alot on campus. The 2nd and 3rd grade teachers were awesome and that is the only reason we stayed. Classes were large, almost 30 students. My child is now attending public school and loves it. They are great and my child is learning what she needs to get into a college. RCS was a disappointment.

Posted July 17, 2012
This s our second year at RCS. I am so happy the Lord led us here. The Holy Spirit is genuinely at work here.the parent evolvement is amazing. Academics are great. Arts, sports, music all are so good at RCS. Most of all they are building a lifelong foundation in Christ Jesus. All the students are help accountable for there actions. Very " others " oriented.

Posted October 09, 2009
I love this school have been there practically my whole life still there but graduating this year from 8th grade

Redlands Christian