Redlands, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2014
My son just completed six years at VPS and is transitioning easily into his new high school. This week he posted the highest grade in his advanced science class and credits his amazing VPS science teacher for making it easy.

Posted August 20, 2014
My son is starting his 3rd year at Valley Prep, and we couldn't be happier with the curriculum, one-on-one attention, and morals enforced at this school. My husband is an alumni of Valley Prep, and I knew we would want to explore sending our children there. We have two younger children who will also be attending in the future once they're old enough. My son has taken Spanish, French, Art, Music, and PE every week since kindergarten as part of their curriculum. He just began 2nd grade yesterday, and I know for certain he is leaps and bounds ahead of his friends who attend public and other private schools in the area. If you want to give your child the BEST, look at Valley Preparatory.

Posted May 09, 2014
Valley Prep has been an outstanding school over the past several years for our daughter. The school offers so many wonderful programs that is not offered in the public school system. With the small classroom sizes and the wonderful teachers, this school was an ideal fit for our daughter and her potential. She loves to come to school every single day and can't wait to tell us about the experiences and classes that she had at school that day. Valley Prep has made her educational experience such a wonderful one and it has allowed her to be the student that she wants to become. We would not send our daughter to any other school as Valley Prep has become her second home.

Posted April 28, 2014
Valley Preparatory School provides strong academic programs and wonderful teachers in a safe and friendly environment. Art, music, language, and library are all part of the curriculum. Great technology program too. Small class size is another reason we chose Valley Prep. We couldn't be happier with the school, and so is our child.

Posted April 27, 2014
I have been a parent at Valley Prep school for many years. It's a wonderful environment for any child to shine , get an awesome education , and be safe. I have been to other schools and many don't realize what a gem Valley Prep is. Nothing is perfect, but the leadership trieds hard to accommodate everybody if at all possible. The kids are exposed to various cultures, trips with the French class to Paris, the Spanish class went to Costa Rica and this year , the science teacher is taking a group to the Galapagos island. Now if that is not amazing , I don't know what is !!!!

Valley Preparatory School 2

Posted March 25, 2014
Some of the teachers know what they are doing and some can't even handle ONE child. All this school seems to want is your money & They complain about the littlest of things.

Posted February 28, 2014
Spring field trips are about to start with amazing opportunities planned, from a local camp in the mountains for the 5th grade to Washington DC for the entire 8th grade. What great life experiences for our children!

Posted November 05, 2013
I am a new teacher here at the school and I can sum up this school with just three letters - "WOW!" What an amazing setting for children to learn and grow. Like most new teachers, I did my student teaching in public school with 33 students. My time was spent just trying to organize the chaos, with very little teaching occurring (and I was in a GOOD public school). Valley Prep is so incredibly different from public schools. Students and their educational needs are TRULY put first at this school. "It takes a village to raise a child" and I have witnessed every staff member contributing to all students lucky enough to attend here. Students receive individualized instruction, a 1:1 computer program, Music, Art, PE, Foreign Language and small class size with an emphasis on Math and Science. Is it expensive? Some would say "yes", but as a Chinese Proverb states "only the man who crosses the river at night knows the value of the light of day". This is an amazing school setting, with caring staff who are invested in each student. If you are looking for an early college preparatory program to help your child reach their full potential, Valley Prep is the place for your family!

Posted November 04, 2013
My children went to Valley Prep from PS to eighth grades. My grandchildren are now attending Valley Prep and have been attending since PS and now are in first and third grades. Valley Prep offers a wonderful environment with small class sizes with the opportunity to have a culturally diverse student body. Academics are paramount at Valley Prep with the technology program to support advanced learning and student classroom enhancement at all grade levels.

Posted August 24, 2013
Valley Preparatory School (VPS) provides an ideal learning environment for my children. The faculty has a proven commitment to the children of VPS. The administration continues to hire and retain highly motivated teachers who are accredited, knowledgeable and available to educate the children. The curriculum is world class, entailing both traditional arts abandoned by most public schools, as well as an emphasis on the use of computer technology, essential for children gaining and retaining a competitive advantage moving forward in their educational endeavors. Finally, the school supports an effective learning environment, holding true to their student handbook, by not permitting repeated bulling and the use of profanity in the classroom. I applaud the bold action of school s administrators for putting children s education above revenue goals and the inevitable backlash that results from defending the difficult yet necessary policy. I give VPS my highest marks.

Valley Preparatory School
1605 Ford Street, Redlands, CA  92373
Last modified Valley Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Valley Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top