Redlands, CA

Posted March 13, 2014
Mr Bell the principal is exceptional. He is the best principal I've ever worked with for my children. He listens to concerns and genuinely makes immediate change to things that can be improved or added. The staff are fantastic and demonstrate Christian values and hold high standards for the students. I truly think this is an amazing place for my 9th grader. We came from out of the country/area. ACA has been fantastic in every way. I highly recommend ACA.

Posted April 28, 2013
I think the Faculty, Staff and Students are wonderful. Definite Highlights are Drumline, Jazz Band, Baseball and of course their Commitment and Love to Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to have my son go to this school and would recommend any and all students who want to have a Great Learning Experience and to have God as our Focus and Priority.

Arrowhead Christian Academy 1

Posted April 08, 2013
The parents are racist and disrespectful!! They need to practice the Christian values and behave like real Christians.

Posted October 16, 2012
This is a great school. The small setting and individual attention my teenagers receive has encouraged close relationships with teachers and faculty. It is such a blessing to have other adults who care about my children's spiritual and academic growth. In this setting students cannot fade into the background as they can at a large public school, and the academics are rigorous. I truly believe that this is the best high school in the area.

Posted July 18, 2012
We are so satisfied with the education our daughters are receiving at Arrowhead Christian Academy. The other students are well-behaved, courteous and friendly. We have found the teachers to be intelligent, dedicated, helpful and committed. Their WASC accreditation is helpful as our elder daughter begins choosing her college. The new administrator is experienced and bringing even more energy to this already GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted August 18, 2010
With regards to the sad post from Aug 9, 2010 - Sorry about your experience. Mine was more than excellent. Both RCS and ACA are great schools. It may be you simply have not had enough time to get to know the school. The fact is the school was just noted for it's excellent work in maintaining it's accreditation which is has had for sometime. A few sad folks started a rumor that was just a lie. Take time to go get your facts straight and you'll probably feel better.

Posted July 09, 2010
A great school. My daughter will be going to college and is ready! The teachers go the extra mile. Some of the programs are unusually good. The Yearbook is one of the best in the country. The administration is excellent but the admissions folks are truly helpful. Financial aid and SCRIP are bonuses.

Arrowhead Christian Academy 1

Posted July 21, 2009
Several teachers refused to help my child when he didn't understand an assignment and we thought that some used very inconsistant grading, and the principal tended to discipline in anger. Most teachers did not return my phone calls. I did not think ACA lived up to its promises at admission

Posted September 28, 2008
This is a good school and a safe place to enroll your kids. Opportunities abound for students to get involved and as the school is not huge, there are more chances for kids to participate and be successful. Particular strengths: yearbook, drama, art, drum line, international program, missions.

Posted September 23, 2008
We just experienced 'Family Night at ACA.' It was spectacular. I think it was surprising to many people to see how the community in this school has grown, especially in the last couple of years. To have a school that is safe where they actually have morals that are close to mine means a lot. My kids will graduate froom this place. Thank God schools like this still exist.

Arrowhead Christian Academy
105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA  92373
Last modified Arrowhead Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Arrowhead Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top