K-12|Private

Bad
Good

This school single handedly changed the lives of my children. Of course all great schools are lead from the top. The principal is a messenger from God and the reason I chose this school over 4 other private schools.

Amount of homework: Agree

There is not too much homework. The faculty work together to make sure the kids are not overwhelmed and that they get to enjoy time with their families as well as extra curricular activities outside of school hours.

PCA is like a big family. The faculty are loving people who care about the lives of the students, who follow up with them, challenge them and help them grow. I send my son there. He has made great Christian friends that are good kids and I love the direction that his life is going with the help of being part of such a loving committed community of people.

It is a close knit school family. The Students are respectful, the teachers are welcoming, and the principal is approachable

My daughter started the 2014-2015, school year as a new student here. She had been in public school since 2012. Coming from a public school had lead me to have little faith in today's education system all together. There had been dozens of incidents that made me look into a Christian based education for my child. My daughter loves it here. It is a 360 from public school. The teachers actually care to have conversation with you and let you know daily how your child did. The staff/faculty are personal with you and treat you with respect. I can't rave enough about how much this school has changed our lives for the better, it is truly a blessing. I look forward to many more years with PCA knowing I made the best decision for my daughter by pulling her out of public school. I only wish I would have done it from the beginning because I feel that public school had "hardened" her in a way. Thanks PCA.

Like any other school, it had it's highs and it's lows, it's ups and it's downs. It's not perfect, not even close. Sure, there is a social, unspoken hierarchy, but that's not the main point. The biggest thing from this school is the closeness of the students. You never have had a brother? Go to packinghouse, you'll find one real soon. The student body is extremely close knit, it feels like a literal family. Aside from the people, the actual bible learning and spiritual experience gathered there is unbelievable. Although I don't agree with everything they say, you will be able to form your own decisions and opinions on scripture and universal beliefs from what they teach you. Yes, I'm a former student. I love this school. I wish I could go back, but unfortunately life is calling. I miss the everyday life there, everything about it. It is the best school I have ever attended.

Excellent school. Son has been attending high school for 2 years. He says its good. This is high endorsement from a high school male!!! We love the teachers!!!!

I have been a parent at this school for many years. I have seen this school evolve over the years from a good school to a getting better school. Like most private schools in the area PCA has had their ups & their downs, I feel PCA is on their way up. I have been blessed to see my kids grow in the Lord in many ways & they have been challenged to learn well, to participate well in whatever they do-whether it be drumline, sports, student-led worship, Drama, PCA Players... The school is small & a good thing is there is a lot of one-on-one with faculty for those who seek out the help they need or desire to go further, faculty is there to help & this year's administration is VERY involved. The parents in most recent years are very committed to helping PCA become better. Their PTF rocks and we have seen many activities to build community through their efforts. I am happy to recommend PCA to anyone wanting their kids to learn well, to grow in the Lord, to be challenged to lead & become young men & young women with purpose & not become overly concerned with progams & activities, but to be satisfied & content & then to be able to "Go into all the world and preach the good news!"

We have been at pca for about five years and my children love it. The staff there are amazing the really take the time to care about whats going on. The office staff are great.

My children go to pca, and we love it there the teachers are amazing and the office staff are great. They treat us like family. My kids grew so much spirtually. I love there chapel.

Last modified Packinghouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12