K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 28, 2015
My sister has attended here from her freshman year. It's staff, teachers, and students have not only been a blessing to her, but to our whole family.

Posted November 28, 2015
It is a close knit school family. The Students are respectful, the teachers are welcoming, and the principal is approachable

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 28, 2015
There are some new developments going up by PCA and morning I was bringing my daughter to school and I saw the principal gather some of the contractors and he start praying with them. It was one of the warmest thing have ever seen. With his leadership style I see it portrait out in the teachers and students. My daughter loves this school. If she gets sick she ask that she is not sick on a Thursday because that is when they have chapel at school. Go Bears!!!

Posted September 24, 2014
My daughter started the 2014-2015, school year as a new student here. She had been in public school since 2012. Coming from a public school had lead me to have little faith in today's education system all together. There had been dozens of incidents that made me look into a Christian based education for my child. My daughter loves it here. It is a 360 from public school. The teachers actually care to have conversation with you and let you know daily how your child did. The staff/faculty are personal with you and treat you with respect. I can't rave enough about how much this school has changed our lives for the better, it is truly a blessing. I look forward to many more years with PCA knowing I made the best decision for my daughter by pulling her out of public school. I only wish I would have done it from the beginning because I feel that public school had "hardened" her in a way. Thanks PCA.

Posted June 06, 2014
Like any other school, it had it's highs and it's lows, it's ups and it's downs. It's not perfect, not even close. Sure, there is a social, unspoken hierarchy, but that's not the main point. The biggest thing from this school is the closeness of the students. You never have had a brother? Go to packinghouse, you'll find one real soon. The student body is extremely close knit, it feels like a literal family. Aside from the people, the actual bible learning and spiritual experience gathered there is unbelievable. Although I don't agree with everything they say, you will be able to form your own decisions and opinions on scripture and universal beliefs from what they teach you. Yes, I'm a former student. I love this school. I wish I could go back, but unfortunately life is calling. I miss the everyday life there, everything about it. It is the best school I have ever attended.

Posted June 30, 2013
Excellent school. Son has been attending high school for 2 years. He says its good. This is high endorsement from a high school male!!! We love the teachers!!!!

Posted April 06, 2011
I have been a parent at this school for many years. I have seen this school evolve over the years from a good school to a getting better school. Like most private schools in the area PCA has had their ups & their downs, I feel PCA is on their way up. I have been blessed to see my kids grow in the Lord in many ways & they have been challenged to learn well, to participate well in whatever they do-whether it be drumline, sports, student-led worship, Drama, PCA Players... The school is small & a good thing is there is a lot of one-on-one with faculty for those who seek out the help they need or desire to go further, faculty is there to help & this year's administration is VERY involved. The parents in most recent years are very committed to helping PCA become better. Their PTF rocks and we have seen many activities to build community through their efforts. I am happy to recommend PCA to anyone wanting their kids to learn well, to grow in the Lord, to be challenged to lead & become young men & young women with purpose & not become overly concerned with progams & activities, but to be satisfied & content & then to be able to "Go into all the world and preach the good news!"

Packinghouse Christian Academy 4

Posted April 05, 2011
We have been at pca for about five years and my children love it. The staff there are amazing the really take the time to care about whats going on. The office staff are great.

Posted March 25, 2011
My children go to pca, and we love it there the teachers are amazing and the office staff are great. They treat us like family. My kids grew so much spirtually. I love there chapel.

Posted March 25, 2011
PCA has been a fantastic experience for both my children. The spiritual growth we have seen evident in their lives has been amazing. Their academic skills have increased greatly, we feel, due to the small class sizes and caring staff. We are especially happy with the many fine art activities they have included. The best thing about PCA that everything they do is done to gloify God.

9700 Alabama Street, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Packinghouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12