Redwood City, CA

Posted March 03, 2011
It's a great community school! The teachers are very good and the principal is great. There are many after school programs and lots of workshops for parents. Everyone at Hoover is working together to create the best school for our children.

Posted July 29, 2010
i go to this school im goin into 6 grade GO HOOVER HUSKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] :) <3

Posted January 12, 2008

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2003

Posted August 27, 2003
- a former student
I went to this school as a child and now that my son is going to start kindergarten I'm happy that he can go to the school I went to. I have nothing but good things to say about Hoover School, they have always tried thier best to be there for the students and and parents, I know that this is the best choice I can make for my son.

Hoover Elementary School
701 Charter Street, Redwood City, CA  94063
Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top