Redwood City, CA

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
almost 98%of the 8th grade graduating class has been attending hoover for over 8 yrs or more, many since pre-school or kindergarden. i myself, a freshman at sequoia, attended since 4th and still everybody gets to know you,the graduating classes are small but the classes are big and close creating a memorable student community for us. parents always contribute to events and volunteer for everything . and lastly,honestly, this school deserves acceptable recognition than the typical hispanic under-privilaged school that is required to meet a percentage for a california standard each year,a low-socio economic school that wears uniform and earns very little money. we are an independant school who work for ourselves with the help of teachers, parent involvment, and the hectic learning of students for cst standards since grade 3. this school becomes an old home that you have to come and visit -Heydi

Posted March 03, 2011
It's a great community school! The teachers are very good and the principal is great. There are many after school programs and lots of workshops for parents. Everyone at Hoover is working together to create the best school for our children.

Posted July 29, 2010
i go to this school im goin into 6 grade GO HOOVER HUSKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] :) <3

Posted August 27, 2003
I went to this school as a child and now that my son is going to start kindergarten I'm happy that he can go to the school I went to. I have nothing but good things to say about Hoover School, they have always tried thier best to be there for the students and and parents, I know that this is the best choice I can make for my son.

Hoover Elementary School
701 Charter Street, Redwood City, CA  94063
Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top