Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My niece was in kindergarten a few years back and decided she was done with class. She walked out of the classroom and off the campus on her own. Luckily she arrived home safely. We were never contacted by the school. In fact, WE had to call the school and let them know that they were missing a 5 year old student.

Develops character: Strongly agree

la verdad que si por que mi hijo a aprendido mucho sobre la onestidad a parte de aplicarselo en casa y la intregridad estoy muy agadecida con su maestra

me informan de las actividades de la escuela para participar y estar enterada de todo lo que tiene que ver con la escuela

Esta escuela me parese de lo mejor mis hijas asisten a la escuela y cada dia abansan mas en la lectura .

I believe this school is excellent. My daughter attends this school and she has exceeded in all her school subjects. She has been in spelling bee contests, and has score highly in all of her state exams. I cant complain about this school my 2 older children well that are now adults also attended Taft and they loved it.

When my son started Taft in Kindergarten we were a bit uneasy with the idea of him being a student there. He will now start third grade this school year and we couldn't feel happier with Taft school. There is a strong sense of community, resources and opportunities for students and families. My son's teachers have all had high expectations for their students and always encourage them and guide them to do their best. Staff, Teachers and Administration are very helpful. Outside community members have invested alot of time and energy to provide enrichment opportunies and educational resources for students and Taft families.

My kids went to Taft, my grand kids went to Taft, I have worked with Taft over 30 years and helped establish Healthy Start their years ago. The compasion of the staff and admisinstration is amazing.

Last modified Taft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.