Redwood City, CA

Posted April 22, 2013
I believe this school is excellent. My daughter attends this school and she has exceeded in all her school subjects. She has been in spelling bee contests, and has score highly in all of her state exams. I cant complain about this school my 2 older children well that are now adults also attended Taft and they loved it.

Posted July 30, 2011
When my son started Taft in Kindergarten we were a bit uneasy with the idea of him being a student there. He will now start third grade this school year and we couldn't feel happier with Taft school. There is a strong sense of community, resources and opportunities for students and families. My son's teachers have all had high expectations for their students and always encourage them and guide them to do their best. Staff, Teachers and Administration are very helpful. Outside community members have invested alot of time and energy to provide enrichment opportunies and educational resources for students and Taft families.

Taft Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My kids went to Taft, my grand kids went to Taft, I have worked with Taft over 30 years and helped establish Healthy Start their years ago. The compasion of the staff and admisinstration is amazing.

Taft Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2010

Taft Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008

Taft Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2005
Challening student body with differing skills, backgrounds and capablilities. If the parents had the time and energy to help the students, could change everything.

Taft Elementary School
Tenth Avenue And Bay Road, Redwood City, CA  94063
Last modified Taft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taft Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top