Bad
Good

Redwood High School 5

Posted June 28, 2014
wow, I can not say enough great things about Redwood. If you're in a rush and can only read one review, PLEASE READ THIS ONE. I had never been a "school person" growing up and if it weren't for the teachers at Redwood, I would have failed out of high school sophomore year. I am not being dramatic. I was immature and didn't understand the value of knowledge. The teachers pushed me to my full potential and made me realize how important it is to study and apply yourself. Because of them, I am now on scholarship at a 4 year University and am graduating a semester early. Redwood changed my life and opened my eyes up to the importance of school. Not only that, but the sport and art programs are superb! I am so fortunate to have gone here. If I had gone to any other high school, I would probably not be where I am today. THANK YOU REDWOOD!

Posted October 09, 2010
Redwood is a school that cares about every student, the students like to say that Redwood is like a family that cares and helps the kids find and express their talents.

Posted May 15, 2009
Redwood High School is a continuation school, and was when I went as well. You will see a range of people from teenage mothers who are blessed to have a supportive school that encourages and teaches parenting to folks who are super smart, or not so smart. The school will identify where there is a weakness to help stregthen it. I respect the time and effort the faculty gives each student. It is where I first learned that yelling, doesn't mean your point will get accross. One of the biggest things I learned from this school is how to be financially responsible, how to manage money, and how to effectivly communicate needs without blowing up. A high percent of the kids that attend the school either come from broken homes or a broken past. Redwood acknowledges this fact and works in a positive sense to bring everyone up to speed.

Redwood High School 5

Posted August 14, 2006
Two of my daughters attended Redwood High and I consider it one of the best schools on the Peninsula. As my youngest daughter told me after her first week: Mom, the second day I went to school, the teachers actually remembered my name. Both girls graduated, one with scholarships, and neither would have graduated from Sequoia, mainly because of class size and the impersonal involvement of teachers. My youngest now works at Redwood High, and won honors for two years running from the school district. If your child is not run of the mill and needs that extra acknowledgement, try Redwood.

Redwood High School 4

Posted May 10, 2005
I went to Redwood, if your child has attendace issues, it is a great schoold to attend

1968 Old County Road, Redwood City, CA  94063-1073