Redwood City, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 28, 2014
Our lady of mount carmel is an absolutely wonderful school! I went there and loved it! There is absolutely no bullying, the academics are wonderful, and it is just a wonderful environment. It is easy to make friends, for the kids are super friendly, all the staff are kind to everyone. I sadly had to move to Arizona, which I love, but honestly, I would move back to redwood city just to go back to school there. Every class grows up together from kindergarten, creating little families to always remember!

Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel 0

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a vital and vibrant part of our parish life.

Posted January 06, 2008
I graduated there and they really prepared me for High School.

Posted February 20, 2007
The school is wonderful. It creates an environment that only encourages learning. There are so many former students that work there or have children of their own attending. I wish I could have gone to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Posted January 28, 2005

Posted November 05, 2004
Excellent school. I can see the difference in my daughter and other kids from public schools.

Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel