K-12|Private

Bad
Good

The college prep program really works. My daughter applied to three universities -- College of Notre Dame, Columbia University and Hunter College -- and was accepted to all three. I am so proud of her. I just want to say that Wherry Academy brings out the best in each of its students. Thanks you.

Wherry Academy is a not accredited school. The tuition cost is between $300-$900 with a scholarship program. My daughter spent/wasted a year of classes and now that she moves to a public school, she is a grade behind. This school has a lot of issues with teachers and students. I don't recommend it. I had my hopes in this school and I am very disappointed now :(

Wherry Academy is an amazing, successful small private school for grades K-12. Tutoring in all subjects is also available. Personal attention, individualized instruction and small class size are hallmarks of Wherry Academy. Located in a humble schoolhouse, this school is run by intelligent and caring individuals with great experience, knowledge and credentials. Sign up now! (650) 367-6791.

Wherry Academy has excellent teachers and a strong leader. The program is challenging and academic as well as fun. I'm so happy we found this school. And, the staff goes out of their way to make sure we are included in everything. My daughter is even picked up each morning locally where I work. I'm so happy! PB

Last modified Wherry Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12