Redwood City, CA

Posted August 13, 2014
The college prep program really works. My daughter applied to three universities -- College of Notre Dame, Columbia University and Hunter College -- and was accepted to all three. I am so proud of her. I just want to say that Wherry Academy brings out the best in each of its students. Thanks you.

Wherry Academy 1

Posted August 06, 2014
Wherry Academy is a not accredited school. The tuition cost is between $300-$900 with a scholarship program. My daughter spent/wasted a year of classes and now that she moves to a public school, she is a grade behind. This school has a lot of issues with teachers and students. I don't recommend it. I had my hopes in this school and I am very disappointed now :(

Posted July 04, 2013
Wherry Academy is an amazing, successful small private school for grades K-12. Tutoring in all subjects is also available. Personal attention, individualized instruction and small class size are hallmarks of Wherry Academy. Located in a humble schoolhouse, this school is run by intelligent and caring individuals with great experience, knowledge and credentials. Sign up now! (650) 367-6791.

Posted August 06, 2012
Wherry Academy has excellent teachers and a strong leader. The program is challenging and academic as well as fun. I'm so happy we found this school. And, the staff goes out of their way to make sure we are included in everything. My daughter is even picked up each morning locally where I work. I'm so happy! PB

Wherry Academy 4

Posted January 01, 2005
Great school. the best academic programs and extra activities on west coast in my opioni. my child attends here she loves it alot and i like how she has become a wonderful lady.

Posted June 15, 2004
My son has been with Wherry Academy for the past two years & will be in Grade 3 this schoolyear 2004-2005. This highly recommended great curriculum school is what I had been looking for, for years. It's a school that registers & looks like a home feels like home yet is par excellent when it comes to standards. Janet Wherry is the most educated, down-to-earth, nice, professional, hardest working principal & individual that I ever have known. She's the leader & the epitome of education in this school. The diversity, the closeness of parent-teachers, the simplicity & yet the complex high curriculum standards is what I love best in Wherry Academy. The different language spoken & taught to each student is amazing. The small circle of students is most enriching especially for a grade 2 schooler like mine. You'll never regret it if you enroll your child here. Kudos!

Posted June 15, 2004
If you want your child to experience great diversity, highly recommended curriculum level, extra curricular activities like horseback riding and ranch experience, and if you want your child to excel in his education, and be linguistic - enroll them in Wherry Academy. The principal & foremost brain individual is Janet Wherry whom I describe as the most efficient, educated teacher in history. This awesome school is like a home where parents can interrelate well with teahcers & other students. It's one of the best. My child is on his 3rd year & I cannot ask for more. Don't look further. The answer is here. Wherry is the best...Thanks Janet for everything! You have answered our search!

Wherry Academy