Redwood Valley, CA

Eagle Peak Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Eagle Peak Middle School in Redwood Valley, CA is a wonderful school. What I like most about this school is the no tolerance for bullying. My children feels safe at school and that creates a better learning environment for them. I would like to see some kind of automated system that would detect a students drop in academics and require that a team of support come together and make contact with the student and parent(s).

Eagle Peak Middle School 5

Posted June 23, 2013
I use to go to this school many uears ago and i loved it! i remember my singing teacher mr puterbaugh lol i lovedvhim so fun so full of energy made me eager to learn more gittiegurl2313tiffany

Eagle Peak Middle School 5

Posted August 23, 2011
My son started fifth grade at Eagle Peak on Monday and he can't stop smiling - so neither can I. He said, "My teacher really likes me, mom!" He feels safe and successful and the rest of the year is seems bright. The principal and office staff have been warm and welcoming - going out of their way to make him feel special. I'm loving this school.

Eagle Peak Middle School 4

Posted March 14, 2011
My daughter is thriving in the special ed program at Eagle Peak. They have Community Based Instruction, which is rare at the middle school level in this county, where she gets to go out and work on real-life skills and see jobs that might be of interest to her when she is older. Also, the "resource class" is very supportive, so if/when she has problems with other students she can always go there and talk to her teacher/aides.

Eagle Peak Middle School

Posted January 28, 2009
This school is awsome I went their 6-8th and loved it...the sports teams are amazing and that is really where the heart of the school lies..I am not sure who is teaching now but talso warren bliss rifkin thudium hansen puterbaugh all the teachers were awsome! they are there for teh kids and sandy and ms johnson are awsome they have devoted their lives to this school and the kids! I am now a Freshmen at UC Berkeley and I owe my success to these teachers and this school! Maegan Ray

Eagle Peak Middle School 3

Posted October 09, 2008
this school had some of my favorite teachers. the problem with this school was the uncontrollable students that the teachers don't know how to handle. i do love this school and sometimes wish i was still there.

Posted May 10, 2008
We as parents feel let down by Eagle Peak Middle School. The negative impact the teaching staff has bestowed on our child no child should have to experience.

Posted May 09, 2008
The challenges our daughter has faced are beyond the normal middle school experience but from two of her teachers in a classroom that alternates the two teachers every two weeks as a means of saving money. This class is one of the many examples of how she has been failed in getting what she deserves, an education!!!! We are torn, we fear she is going to be behind in the seventh grade, our only hope at this point is to find a school that employs teachers that are actually there to teacher as opposed to adult stand-ins simply pulling a paycheck on the behalf of my daughter and the many other students that are in this school. In hind sight it should have been no surprise as to why this school ranks so poorly in the Language Arts.

Posted April 04, 2008
Your child is nothing more than a number at this school. My child was a GATE student at the start of this school year (07/08), and since coming to Eagle Peak I have watched him wilt into a struggling student who s self worth and esteem has been picked away by his teachers. Middle school comes during a stage when a child is looking to find their own identity and concept of self, however this school has had no positive out come in helping my child obtain these things by setting a positive example. It has been from my experience with the teaching staff that I say they hold no regard for parent questions and/or concerns. This school s teachers run it, the principle has proven to hold no accountability for her staff.

Posted April 02, 2008
Lacks in leadership, solutions to complaints and concerns is to stick Band-Aids on them, as we know Band-Aid will only stick for a couple of days. Absolutely no following through with solutions, offers no follow up or feedback what so ever. Your child ends up suffering the consequence of your complaints or concerns. Best advice is if your child attends this school, never communicate with the staff or your child will be a target of unnecessary picking. Most importantly if you seek to be involved in your child s education stay clear of this school despite what it conveyed on their behalf any parent involvement is frowned upon

Eagle Peak Middle School
8601 West Road, Redwood Valley, CA  95470
Last modified Eagle Peak Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Peak Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top