K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Deep Valley Christian 1

Posted June 02, 2013
My son went to this school from K to 2nd grade. I was told he was doing great and "starting on 3rd grade words" in the middle of 2nd grade. (And I'm not the only parent from this school that had this type of problem). When we moved and had to go to a public school, I quickly learned that his reading level was at a very low 1st grade! Now, ending third grade in public school, he has reached his his target level and has much more confidence. I also felt there was little to no consequences for children that misbehaved or picked on other kids. The teachers taught to forgive but not resolve. I also felt the smarter kids were targeted during performances to show off the school. While I believe a Christian education is important, I would not recommend this school for the academics. You're better off saving your money and sending your child to Sunday school.

Deep Valley Christian 5

Posted April 20, 2013
I have both my school-age kids there and they are both really happy. The classes are small, so each one gets lots of individual attention, and the staff always have time to hear a parent's concerns. I know that when I drop them off each morning they are not only getting a good Christian education, but they are safe from bullying and violence.

Deep Valley Christian 5

Posted March 04, 2013
This is an amazing school. I have had my children there for 6 years. It is the safest place around for my kids. The children get more one on one attention than in larger schools. Couldn't be happier.

Deep Valley Christian 1

Posted January 02, 2012
Not a very great school at all. My stuff always got stolen out of the lockers, I signed up to help the fair, and I got my video game stolen when I helped set up a gaming room. Is right next door to a trailer park, I remember the kids from that park would always be mooning us at recess.

Deep Valley Christian