K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 26, 2015
I am a former student of Immanuel High School. I had the great experience of attending public school from 2nd-9th grade. After a year in public high school I asked my parents if I could PLEASE go to Immanuel. Immanuel was a completely different world. The faculty truly cared for the students and their success. My teachers more than prepared me for college. The student population is extremely small, there were 75 in my graduating class. I would say over 80% of the students are involved in one way or another. They play sports, participate in choir and other student activities. It is a wonderful place. I couldn't have been happier with my experience there. Nine years later, my family and I still go to support their sports programs and school plays. When people express any interest in Immanuel to me I strongly encourage them to go. Often times people try to magnify any downfalls of private schools. I was fortunate enough to experience both and I have to say Immanuel won my heart by a landslide. It is more than just a school, it is an experience.

Posted August 16, 2014
I just graduated from Immanuel and was accepted to UCLA and UC Berkeley because of the staffs' dedication to the student. Most importantly, I intend to follow Jesus with my life and lose my own agenda in that. I am not going to college with the plan to make money, get married, and be normal anymlore. God made me alive. The staff is as available as you need them to be for both biblical counsel and academic pursuit, too.

Posted August 19, 2013
We looked at what we where told are 6 of the top elementary schools in the Fresno and Visalia area. If you want a warm and engaging learning environment with the highest level of education this is your choice.

Immanuel Schools