Reedley, CA

Posted August 16, 2014
I just graduated from Immanuel and was accepted to UCLA and UC Berkeley because of the staffs' dedication to the student. Most importantly, I intend to follow Jesus with my life and lose my own agenda in that. I am not going to college with the plan to make money, get married, and be normal anymlore. God made me alive. The staff is as available as you need them to be for both biblical counsel and academic pursuit, too.

Posted August 19, 2013
We looked at what we where told are 6 of the top elementary schools in the Fresno and Visalia area. If you want a warm and engaging learning environment with the highest level of education this is your choice.

Immanuel Schools 1